Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Lv2sew2011 08-09-2011 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by jigs1354
Looks fine to me, great color I may say too. He's very cute besides. Shirley/Tn.

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
This will be in the mail tomorrow...had issues with toes...LOL shall we call this one trouble toes...LOL

Thank you Ms Shirley

Crafty3790 08-09-2011 03:12 PM

I love the keyboard I personal like the top fabric.

Crafty3790 08-09-2011 03:14 PM

I personally love blue and yellow that's the color of my bedroom it will probably be my next theme.

jigs1354 08-09-2011 03:51 PM

Robert, when your feeling down, just remember all of us on this quilt board are pulling for Cathy and YOU!! There is not one thing we can't do and all our prayers are always floating around you waiting to help you & Cathy. It has to get better and it will get better. Were here anytime of the day, just sign on & here we are.
You stay focused and know you WILL be alright :)
Love, ((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))
Shirley/TN.

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
I just made her a cup of ginger tea....All the way from NY.
She loves it dotty.
I know, I dont know what I would have done if I hadn't found you guys.
I was so depressed and did'nt have any thing to motivate me, until NOW............It is just amazing the energy from you gals.
Really you are my inspiration. All of you.
Here is pic of Cathy with her new wig....It's kind of fun.

R

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
Robert,
We have come to really care for Cathy. This is such an amazing community. Best, best wishes. You can take off some time to catch your breath! Dotty

shnnn 08-09-2011 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
Mailed my partner's block this month. Got it done last night. Not sure if she will like it. If not will try again.

Everyone is having such fun here, I feel left out, but can't committ because of life. What a drag. Getting other things done though. It would help if I did not cut the blocks wrong. Might have to rethink this 4:00 a.m. get up time. Maybe do something else when I wake up first. Would sleep if my body would let me. LOL. The blocks are looking so fabulous, that must be why I feel left out, you all do such nice work.

NO SEWING BEFORE COFFEE!! I made that mistake a few weeks ago. Got up at 4 am, all I had left to do on my big quilt was the binding.... spent 10 minutes sewing.... and after getting a cup of coffee, the next 2 hours ripping....

girlscouts1 08-09-2011 05:33 PM

I LIKE THE BLACK, HAS THE MOST CONTRAST AND IT STANDS OUT....LOVE THE BLOCK....

girlscouts1 08-09-2011 05:39 PM

WOW, LOVE WHAT YOU DID WITH THE BLOCK, THE NEW RED WAS A GREAT CHOICE AND THE PHANTOM IS AWESOME.....LOVE IT!!!!

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
Well the votes are in & I made the final choice for the piano bar block................I am calling it "Music of the Night"! Hmmmmmmmm wonder where I borrowed that line from? LOL

I maybe adding one more tiny thing to this block but that will remain a surprise for the recipient!

Morningcoffeegal 08-09-2011 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by jigs1354
Morningcoffeegal I am posting 2 purse blocks that I just finished and I think you sent me information about a pink flower block your collecting, did you??? Well, it's being finished up today for our swap we made a couple days ago.So if you want you could make me grandma's fan's ( sm. prints 30's looking)(2)for the (2)purse blocks. Let me know girlfriend,
Shirley/Tn.

Okie Dokie!

tomilu 08-09-2011 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Carsey
Robert:

I just wanted to check with you about the poodle I am making you. You said you wanted it on a light pink background. Here is one I just made and I wanted to see if you want the whole background pink or like this before I make it. Let me know. (This is not the poodle I am making you. You wanted the one with Paris)

Blessings!
Carole

Talk about a prima donna pup!! :lol:

Lv2sew2011 08-09-2011 06:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok paintmejudy here it is....I really like the way these colors came out...

And there no borders, I use this blue so the picture will stand out...its part of my wall! LOL
[ATTACH=CONFIG]239334[/ATTACH]