Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

linnaete 02-24-2012 09:26 AM

Are beginners allowed? I'd love to participate. MaidenMaine pm box is full, I wasn't able to ask there

rfbrazell 02-24-2012 10:45 AM

Of course you are. We all had to begin somewhere. She will delete her box and then you can send your request. It will be a pleasure to have you.
Robert

Originally Posted by linnaete (Post 5004336)
Are beginners allowed? I'd love to participate. MaidenMaine pm box is full, I wasn't able to ask there

rfbrazell 02-24-2012 10:47 AM

They are so great. Thank you Foxy......LOL
And yes it is going to be a great quilt. 40 years.
All the best
R

Originally Posted by Foxflower (Post 5002864)
Since Roberto is still not feeling fabuloso I'm posting pics of the anniversary blocks I sent he and Cathy. I hope these one help some more of you feel inspired to make some blocks for them too.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]315000[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]315002[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]315003[/ATTACH]

Foxflower 02-24-2012 11:33 AM

:o You're welcome. I'm looking forward to seeing the anniversary collection when it is complete.

Lv2sew2011 02-24-2012 11:35 AM

Ok, Robert I finally got around and sent you your St Patrick Day blocks today!

and I sent someone else some blocks to but can't remember who they went to forgot to look so if I owed you a block or two there on there way too! LOL Sometimes I think I'm loosing my mind, and I guess I need to start writing everything I do down so I can remember things...

Donna

rfbrazell 02-24-2012 03:41 PM

Thank you Miss Donna.......I can't wait to see them. I know they will be AWESOME>
R

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 (Post 5004631)
Ok, Robert I finally got around and sent you your St Patrick Day blocks today!

and I sent someone else some blocks to but can't remember who they went to forgot to look so if I owed you a block or two there on there way too! LOL Sometimes I think I'm loosing my mind, and I guess I need to start writing everything I do down so I can remember things...

Donna

dotcomdtcm 02-24-2012 03:43 PM

March Preview:
I'm changing my theme to "Our Birthstones". That means blender-type fabrics in ruby red, sapphire blue, peridot green
(a light yellow green) and turquoise. Think of me when you look at your scraps. A good block is Planned Patchhood,
but many will work. And I will side swap w you! Dotty

rfbrazell 02-24-2012 03:50 PM

So does that mean you can got to planned patchhood and get contraceptives for the Quilt Fabric.......LOL
As soon as I get caught up on the Pass the blocks I will do side swaps.....
For your birthstone blocks, what about a pieced block of gem with the colors you need, like a pear cut, an empress cut etc.......
R

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm (Post 5005238)
March Preview:
I'm changing my theme to "Our Birthstones". That means blender-type fabrics in ruby red, sapphire blue, peridot green
(a light yellow green) and turquoise. Think of me when you look at your scraps. A good block is Planned Patchhood,
but many will work. And I will side swap w you! Dotty

cjr 02-24-2012 05:40 PM

Dotcom,
Since my birthday is in July, I would be happy to do a ruby themed block for you, What is planned patchhood?

cjr 02-24-2012 05:46 PM

I just opened todays mail.
fabulous block from Shirley (Made in Maine.) I'm jumping up & down. this could be a poster for the chamber of Commerce advertizing Maine. If has a lobster, lighthouser , moose & blueberriesall connected with a red print. LOve It LOve It!! Thanks also for the extra fabric. Fits theme perfectly. Also very nice workmanship.