Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG #2 - Closed/Full (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-2-closed-full-t218898.html)

Elisabrat 04-15-2013 11:21 PM

ok one time I was sitting on the floor across from my man. we had our feet touching and were just shooting the ..breeze. well I see this rubber band. I pick it up and shoot for his ..jean crotch and hit him right in the EYE. I was 20 yrs old. that stuck in my mind. never ever shoot a rubber band at anyone and never throw something at them either in jest. my luck is not that good. :)

Jaba I will pray that your brother heals quickly and that dad is in a more even spot. oh dear and your leaving town. that has to be tough. shoot you havent been super well lately either. what a month for you I am so sorry.

I know one of the hardest decisions with our pets is having to know when its time to let go. They are most often I think ready. its the people who hang on just a tiny bit longer. I have had my share of its time take them to the vet. no one goes with me, I suck it up, do it, hold it all in stoic me.. get home and fall apart. part of loving them. if you dont know the love you can avoid the pain all together who would want to do that? not me.

nancia 04-16-2013 05:28 AM

thanks, nelda. i'll pass it on.

Momma_K 04-16-2013 12:51 PM

Glad I made it, been so busy I forgot all about looking in on the swap! When do we know who our swap partner is and is there a theme or just what out partner likes?? I need to start mine asap, sooo sooo much going on. Had a funeral, my sister having trouble with her knee replacement, now I find I'm going to be packing up everything to be put in storage and will be going to my sister in Severville, she fell in the yard and is flat on her back. I told her God did not build her like a man and she can't work like one! Sheeeze! I feel like a browser open with 20 tabs going on at once!! Ha! JuneBillie send me your address please in a PM! Thank you!! I didn't forget you! :o

sikesjj 04-16-2013 01:07 PM

I have started cutting out my mug rug, hope they like it whoever it is.

Elisabrat 04-16-2013 01:09 PM

When the grand Nelco deems it time to share with us our partners. We are going with partners wish/hope I think like last time if they liked all green sew a green one.. so maybe take a few different fabrics when you go or sew a couple now and hope one will work? or just let her know you have to send what you have already made due to having to be gone for an extended time to care for your sister. yeah that is what I would do. Surely your partner will understand but maybe just maybe we might get names today or some of us so you and Jaba can start on the projects before you head out of town. just a thought. emergencies might count all in all.
(dodging the shoe nelco just threw at me.. darn she is good winged me in the shoulder ohh she ment to wing my shoulder.. sign her up for the dodgers! she is in!!)

tracibug 04-16-2013 03:05 PM

Wow.... love the fingerprint!

Originally Posted by colleenzchaos (Post 5999375)
( other than Pinterest ) Selvage quilts. Can you imagine how long it would take to make one of these?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]407936[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]407937[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]407938[/ATTACH]

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...mg.aleTIxSBv4c

Nelco 04-16-2013 03:22 PM

Brat you are making me laugh so hard I have to cross my legs. tryed to miss your sewing arm :D

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6006088)
When the grand Nelco deems it time to share with us our partners. We are going with partners wish/hope I think like last time if they liked all green sew a green one.. so maybe take a few different fabrics when you go or sew a couple now and hope one will work? or just let her know you have to send what you have already made due to having to be gone for an extended time to care for your sister. yeah that is what I would do. Surely your partner will understand but maybe just maybe we might get names today or some of us so you and Jaba can start on the projects before you head out of town. just a thought. emergencies might count all in all.
(dodging the shoe nelco just threw at me.. darn she is good winged me in the shoulder ohh she ment to wing my shoulder.. sign her up for the dodgers! she is in!!)

Nelco 04-16-2013 03:23 PM

I still haven't got the swap closed from Patrice. As soon as she puts up the closed sign I will give out names.

Pat625 04-16-2013 06:06 PM

Me!!me!! Me!!

jaba 04-16-2013 06:14 PM

Didn't know they had to close them too! Hope she hurries, I really hate waiting until the very last minute to mail. Like to get mine done and sent out so my partner can enjoy it, need to learn to be way more patient. I'm trying really I am.