Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG #2 - Closed/Full (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-2-closed-full-t218898.html)

mrsmck 05-15-2013 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by colleenzchaos (Post 6066015)
mrsmck, Watch for it !! :thumbup: Hubby mailed your package this afternoon. :o

Doing the happy dance...cant wait. We should be getting each others about the same time then...10 days and counting

mary quilting 05-15-2013 06:21 PM

very pretty mug rug

Originally Posted by berryberry (Post 6063942)
Here's the pictures of the perfect mug rug. Now you can see why I said Bbemerald is very talented. Check out the bag she made for the package. The thought and care put into assembling and making this package is amazing. I will certainly cherish the made for me mug rug and bag. She mentions in her note her husband produced the cd. Looks interesting and I'm sure I'll enjoy it when I am out and about in the car.

som 05-17-2013 03:30 PM

snownannie you will be getting your pkg in about 5 or 6 days i just mailed it som

MizMelly 05-18-2013 01:43 PM

2 Attachment(s)
This is what I received from MaryMazz today!!! Wow!!! So cute, and LOVE the theme!! (seashore)!! I'm ready to go!!
The mug rug is beautiful!! Cats and the seashore just makes a great combination. Other goodies included were fat quarters of seashore fabric (By the Sea) designed by a local shop owner in Cape Cod, a "lobstah" pop, a lobster maple candy, a lovely little quilted jar of saltwater taffy (yum! We don't get that much out here in the desert!), Two kitty toys with organic catnip. Sorry to say that one has already been "sampled", as soon as I opened the bag, I had several of my kitties wanting to abscond with those. Thanks again, Mary, this has been a very enjoyable swap!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]414276[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]414277[/ATTACH]

nancia 05-18-2013 03:15 PM

marymazz-- you did yourself proud! beautiful mugrug! great goodies. have to say it makes me a little envious, i love cape cod! the jersey shore is very nice, but i grew up with the cape. haven't had a barley pop in years, since labor with my 2nd child 32yrs ago.(wow, didn't realize my kid is so much older than me! LOL). mizmelly is sure to enjoy!

Elisabrat 05-19-2013 06:18 AM

Nancia you are having that same trouble with your kids TOO?? Mine are getting to be older than I am also! My mother used to say 29 one more time then finally she went to 39 one more time because she blamed us on getting older she had to age too. She never got older than that all her 91 yrs of living.. 39 one more time lol.

I love the kitty mug rug! I am hoping that Wee Fi has received mine by now sure seems to be taking an eternity to get there! it didnt just take the slow boat I think it is swimming to her home all by itself at this rate. sheesh! I have never tried chocolate tea it sounds interesting... I like cinnamon orange my favorite one then of course lemon lift then earl grey and then.. ok I love tea. better than coffee yet I have a cup of that every morning. I gave it up but it didnt give up on me apparently lol..

WeeFi 05-19-2013 11:57 AM

My package from Elisabrat finally go here. Yay!!!!! What an awesome package it is. Two gorgeous mug rugs, two appliqué patterns, some cool buttons and post card! Very generous, thanks so much Brat! Will post piccies later for all to see, but got to go to work.....already late....

JuneBillie 05-19-2013 01:54 PM

berryberry, and MizMelly, both of you have received very pretty mug rugs.

colleenzchaos 05-20-2013 06:38 AM

I am thinking that the mug rug that I sent mrsmck and the one that she sent me are passing each other somewhere over the ocean about now. I can't wait !!

nancia 05-20-2013 07:32 PM

oh, dear. empty mailbox syndrome. oops, best get mine sent:o.