Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MUG RUG #2 - Closed/Full (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-2-closed-full-t218898.html)

nancia 05-23-2013 04:23 PM

i have the cutest cloth betty boop doll i bought for a friend who was obsessed, but long story short , i kept it. 8-) i'm not specific to betty, but i love dolls, all kinds. my boys had handmade, anatomically correct dolls. and girl dolls, too. and trucks, enough matchbox toys to open a garage. they were brought up to have an appreciation for all kinds of people.and not stereotype. oops, off my soap box! i'm just sooo offended by abercrombie and fitch''s ceo!!

i love the dresden plate! did you do those little sues on your machine, or are they appliques? so sweet!

colleenzchaos 05-24-2013 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by nancia (Post 6081615)
i have the cutest cloth betty boop doll i bought for a friend who was obsessed, but long story short , i kept it. 8-) i'm not specific to betty, but i love dolls, all kinds. my boys had handmade, anatomically correct dolls. and girl dolls, too. and trucks, enough matchbox toys to open a garage. they were brought up to have an appreciation for all kinds of people.and not stereotype. oops, off my soap box! i'm just sooo offended by abercrombie and fitch''s ceo!!

i love the dresden plate! did you do those little sues on your machine, or are they appliques? so sweet!

No, I didn't embroidery the sunbonnet sues. But I did some serious fussy cutting. I am so thrilled that mrsmck likes it

Old_Rosebud 05-24-2013 06:40 AM

Oh my! Colleen - dresdens are some of my favorite quilt blocks! great job! I sent my mug rug to NurseBonnie earlier this week. Hope she likes it!

Quilty-Louise 05-27-2013 08:23 AM

Is there going to be a June mug rug swap?

colleenzchaos 05-27-2013 01:47 PM

Lookie lookie

4 Attachment(s)
What I got from Australia !!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]415775[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]415778[/ATTACH]

I LOVE IT !!!
Thank you, mrsmck, so very much !

Nelco 05-27-2013 05:43 PM

nice...happy for you. :)

Nelco 05-27-2013 05:48 PM

Sorry but I am having to take the summer off. I have accepted the textile coordinator position at my county fair this year. I will busy with that tell the end of July. I am thinking of another one around August

JuneBillie 05-28-2013 12:09 AM

That is very pretty all the way from Australia. Nelco thank you for all you did in this swap, and good luck this summer with what you are doing.

mrsmck 05-28-2013 01:43 PM

Glad you received your parcel this time Colleen. The humming bird was hand drawn so I hope it is to proportion. Glad to see you liked your gifts. Hugs

cuppy 05-28-2013 05:34 PM

I received mug rug today from cheesehead, a red/white polka dot coffee cup, and tea. Mug rug is so cute, favorite colors also. Thank you! You should be receiving yours very soon.