Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Mug Rug Block Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-block-swap-t222266.html)

RedGarnet222 07-10-2013 09:17 AM

Get better soon and be a good patient. I hope this gives you the relief you are looking for.

Belfrybat 07-11-2013 04:32 AM

I'm moving over to the waiting bench as my mug rug hasn't arrived yet. Anyone care to join me? I have homemade peach salsa and chips and non-alcoholic margaritas. I know it's early in the morning, but was in the mood for snack food rather than breakfast. And those of you receiving mug rugs, please keep the photos coming to inspire the rest of us!

Quilty-Louise 07-11-2013 05:36 AM

Well I have not yet made/mailed my mug rug for my partner, due
to the death of dad and all the "details" that my family left for ME
to take care of (alone), and it is a lot of work.

But I plan to TRY and work on it today so that I can get it in the
mail by Monday (at the latest) or at least that is my plan unless
more stuff with dad crops up that I wasn't expecting (again).

But my partner knows my plans as I have tried to keep in contact
with her to keep her updated.

Originally Posted by Belfrybat (Post 6171213)
I'm moving over to the waiting bench as my mug rug hasn't arrived yet. Anyone care to join me? I have homemade peach salsa and chips and non-alcoholic margaritas. I know it's early in the morning, but was in the mood for snack food rather than breakfast. And those of you receiving mug rugs, please keep the photos coming to inspire the rest of us!

som 07-11-2013 05:37 AM

ill be sitting with you , ill have a margarita too . maby it will make the waiting go quicker, anyone else want to join us?

Wonnie 07-11-2013 08:22 AM

I'm happy, happy, happy!!! Went to the mailbox and there it was....my mug rug!!! You did such a lovely job on it stippleingqueen!!!! Wanted SO badly to be able to post a picture but my printer will have none of it!!!! Light says it's on, control panel says it's ready, can change the format but................IT JUST WON"T PRINT!!! Hope she will be able to post the picture for you all to see. At any rate it's made up of diagonal stripes alternating rows of beige and red prints with a large navy blue triangular piece in upper left hand corner filled with little beige stars and, of course, stippleing making her the.......................................ta,da!!! !!!!.............................................. .....................
Stippleingqueen!!!!!! Just love it! Thank you so much for your efforts.

Wonnie 07-11-2013 05:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]423500[/ATTACH]

My brain.....where is my brain!!~!! Why did I think I had to post a picture with my printer!!!!!!....double DUH!!!sss
This is Stippleingqueen's lovely mug rug she sent me...love it!

RedGarnet222 07-11-2013 05:47 PM

Hi Everyone!

How did the surgery go ?? Is your foot all sore and hurting? Bless your heart. ab I hope you are better soon.

belfrybat ... I will partake of those lovely snacks and drinks. But, I got mine already. Is that ok? I hope you get your mug rug soon.

Louise .. I know what you are going through. I had to bury both of my parents. Sheesh, what a lot of work and calling on the phone to relatives. At least with my dad, my sister helped a great deal. Be good to yourself and be patient with others. It is such a emotional thing for everyone.
Bless your heart and I pray you find gentle peace.

RedGarnet222 07-11-2013 05:50 PM

What a perfectly beautiful mug rug wonnie! I was wondering the same thing, but, I didn't have the nerve to say anything. I figured it was the heat. I had to take a nap today after gardening out in it . I was worn out!

som 07-12-2013 01:13 AM

my partner said she will be mailing mine tomorrow ,from the last swap in april ,and this one,isnt that funny we got each others name in both swaps /so maby ill be getting something soon.

lynnie 07-12-2013 06:56 AM

beautiful mugs rugs, but I love the kitty