Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Mug Rug Block Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/mug-rug-block-swap-t222266.html)

stitchingpost 05-29-2013 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by applique (Post 6087545)
I'm making mug rugs for sale at the museum where I work. I can just divert one for this, so mine is already made!! Hummm horse, flower, owl....which to pick??

did you say HORSES,,,I love HORSES,,ME ME ME

stitchingpost 05-29-2013 01:12 PM

IAM IN FOR SURE,,sending pm now,,purple and yellows are my colors and love love love horses,lol

Quilty-Louise 05-29-2013 02:43 PM

Purple & yellow are my colors also.

Originally Posted by stitchingpost (Post 6092550)
IAM IN FOR SURE,,sending pm now,,purple and yellows are my colors and love love love horses,lol

abdconsultant 05-29-2013 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 6092535)
Lets see how well I do LOL.

I sent a pm with my answers.

You sure did, oh smart one!:thumbup:

abdconsultant 05-30-2013 04:22 AM

I can't believe only one person has submitted their answers to my quiz...........................wake up everybody!!!
Here is the 1st Mug Rug Swap Quiz;
Good luck everyone!

Send me a pm with your answers.
Up to the first three members with correct answers, I will draw from for the winner.

I want everyone to have a chance to win over the next 6 weeks.
I will post the winner this Friday May 31[SUP]st[/SUP]

• What is railroaded fabric? ___________________________
  • Name three quilt blocks that are inspired by buildings or structure.____________ __________ _________
  • What century was the signature quilt started?_______________
  • What is the process used to make Batik fabrics? ___________
  • The part of your sewing machine that will produce a perfect stitch if adjusted correctly is the ____________.
  • Color value is demonstrated by the use of a ________when choosing fabric.

jaba 05-30-2013 06:34 AM

Okay, just sent mine. Was going to start the mug rug yesterday and got waylaid cleaning out and rearranging the room I use to keep all the rolls of batting in and finished quilts. Worth it, have more room now. Still need to vacuum is all. Now I need to see about selling my extra quilting table, it's a Little Gracie, and sure wish someone could use it.

Pat625 05-30-2013 06:40 AM

Sent entry for contest...Way too early for all that thinking!! Tons of family beginning to come in later today for the graduation of my 2 youngest kids! Awards tonight, graduation Friday and Party Sunday!! It's a great occasion, but I will be glad when it is all over! Can't wait for uninterrupted sewing!!

jaba 05-30-2013 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 6093750)
Sent entry for contest...Way too early for all that thinking!! Tons of family beginning to come in later today for the graduation of my 2 youngest kids! Awards tonight, graduation Friday and Party Sunday!! It's a great occasion, but I will be glad when it is all over! Can't wait for uninterrupted sewing!!

That's what I was thinking too Pat, too early, but need to keep our "leader" happy:thumbup: Remember those graduation weekends a long time ago. Just go with the flow, you're going to have a long weekend for sure. Congrats to your kids though, bet they're glad!!

mimiknoxtaylor 05-30-2013 07:13 AM

Just sent you a PM to join in the swap. Afraid I'm not much good on the quilt quiz but would love to see the answers

sikesjj 05-30-2013 10:14 AM

How much is it and how much would it cost to ship that bad boy?

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 6093730)
Okay, just sent mine. Was going to start the mug rug yesterday and got waylaid cleaning out and rearranging the room I use to keep all the rolls of batting in and finished quilts. Worth it, have more room now. Still need to vacuum is all. Now I need to see about selling my extra quilting table, it's a Little Gracie, and sure wish someone could use it.