Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Be My Funky Valentine Swap ... xoxoxo ... Sign-ups end September 30th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/my-funky-valentine-swap-xoxoxo-sign-ups-end-september-30th-t193283.html)

athenagwis 11-03-2012 12:12 PM

Hi all!!

Here are the members I have picked up from the PO Box yesterday. If you still don't know if I have your package, please PM me, I am hoping to swap get them in the mail on Monday. Thanks all!!

Peggy (from FL)
bbemerald
sherir
tlambing
dove911
cuppy
Sylvia (from FL)

Cheers!
Rachel

cuppy 11-03-2012 11:28 PM

thanks for update.

cuppy

tlambing 11-04-2012 06:53 AM

So excited to see what everyone has fashioned :) I'm hoping to make a runner for my new table. Can't wait!

athenagwis 11-06-2012 10:10 AM

Hi all!!

Just want to keep you up to date. I am waiting on just one package that I know of. It should be here tomorrow. It looks like we have quite a few less packages than signed up, but I am going to double check everything tonight while I wait. If you sent a package to me and I haven't confirmed in this thread or told you by PM that it arrived, please contact me ASAP. I don't want anyone to miss out!!

Thanks!
Rachel

athenagwis 11-09-2012 04:40 AM

Hi all!!

Just wanted to pop in for an update. I am going to check today to see if I have the last package we were waiting on. Unfortunately mail to my area is a little slower than normal even though I specifically haven't had much damage. A huge snowstorm swept through yesterday too!! We only got a few inches, but other places near us got much more. I am so sorry for the delay, but sometimes mother nature likes to make sure we know she's still around!! I will get a final list up today after I get to the PO and then hopefully if we have everyone, I will swap this weekend. Be sure to check this thread today or tomorrow to make sure your name is on my final list!

Thanks everyone!
Rachel

PinkLotus 11-10-2012 06:49 AM

Thanks for the update Rachel :) Oh yes, mother nature can slow things down. Hope you're staying warm.

athenagwis 11-13-2012 03:01 PM

Hi all!!

The last package took a little longer than we had hoped, but I think I have them all now. Here are the ones I have on hand:

CJR
jclinganrey
ccorazone
glasqlts
donna h-m
pink lotus
judith1005
Peggy (from FL)
bbemerald
sherir
tlambing
dove911
cuppy
Sylvia (from FL)

That's 14 people and we had 24 signed up. No biggie, but I just want to be sure I am not missing anyone!! I know my mail has been wacky lately, so please please please if you do not see your name on here let me know ASAP!! I will not be swapping until at least Thursday at this point to give people a chance to follow up, and that's my least busy day this week. :)

Thanks everyone!
Rachel

PinkLotus 11-19-2012 01:38 PM

Has the swapping begun?? Just wondering :)

athenagwis 11-19-2012 04:05 PM

Hi everyone!!

The swapping has been done and all the packages are in the mail. Yay!! I sent them today, and most of you did priority mail, so expect your packages by Wednesday or so. Sorry for the delay, but I was glad we waited for all the packages as a few of the swappers who sent in a large number of sets still ended up with some of their own back, so it was good to have as many sets as we could to swap. Thanks to everyone who participated. The blocks were so lovely!!! I hope you all enjoy them when you get them back. :)

Cheers!
Rachel

cuppy 11-19-2012 04:08 PM

Thanks, will look for pkg in mail! cuppy