Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Needlecase Exchange 4 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/needlecase-exchange-4-a-t203483.html)

Gigi07 11-14-2012 05:09 PM

Creative needle cases all!! Love the pictures

Blue Cat 11-14-2012 10:57 PM

Nice work, Lynnie. Great case. And I like crispy crunch.

Originally Posted by lynnie (Post 5656962)
Yipee, so glad you got it all in one pc. I made the white crispy crunch and everything else for you.
Hope you likd it all.

shortmom5 11-15-2012 06:45 AM

Lynnie, you should be getting your package on Friday. Hope post office just looks at zip code and not spelling of town name. It was spelled differently on your info sheet than on your box. The crunch was Good, but I was selfish and ate it before hubby got home. (ha ha) My furbabies really liked their snacks, you were sweet to include them. The pins were so cute, wish I knew how to make them. Sorry I forgot to take a photo before I sent out your box.

Nelco 11-15-2012 01:37 PM

My needel case is in the mail and should be there Monday

rwquilts 11-16-2012 07:15 AM

2 Attachment(s)
A big "thank you" to my swap partner sasquilter for the great needlecase and goodies she sent me! I love my needlecase and the extras...super cute selvege stocking ornament, adorable Boyd's bear, needles and threads as well. Merry Christmas to me! :) Thank you Sassy!

craft phanatic 11-16-2012 12:59 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Lookie here girls!!!! I just got the best squishie in the mail today. My swap partner was Quilty Mom and boy does she know how to make a partner feel special. Look at all these goodies she put in with my needle book. An adorable snowman ornament and some really neat little bag of fabric pieces wrapped up like candy pieces, four (much needed) fall coasters and a WONDERFUL needle book chock full o' stuff!! She even embroidered my name on the inside and put some needles, thread, bobbin keepers and a super awesome beaded stiletto. Isn't she the best?!

lynnie 11-16-2012 01:02 PM

O.k. so got my pkg today. Oh boy, oh boy oh boy!!!!!!!
sorry no pics, no camera yet, sooooooo, ill describe it. Ya ready?????????
o.k. , lose your eyes so the picture screen comes up in your mind (lol,lol ;) ).
Here goes...a cool pc of fabric with the word TEXAS written all over it, with stars
and little texas silouettes on it sooooo cute. Maybe a potholder,mmmmmmmmm, gotta think this over. A dark backvround withreindeer,trees and snowmen on it. Its curliqued in the antlers, and trees. Soo cute. Maybe a christmas quilt. Never made one, I think its about time.
A stufffed turkey,....no silly, not the real thing, a panel to make one. Its a big ole tom turkey, hopefully the restUraantim going to has one this big. Hell make a great table deco.
O.k., so i know aloota yous have that two in one cutter this is from janlyn, but its like the clover one. Alwayswaanted one, but pricy. Yeah, now i have one!!!!!!!. Some pretty paper flowers, the timy ones, about 3/8", great for my card making, and in pretty pinks. A really nice card from Tina.
ok, so you wanna know about the needle case...(close your eyes again)
Picture it, Texas, a woman...hard at work, working her nimble fingers to the bone, and wracking out her poor brain for some wacky quilter in new york...lon guyland...no less.mmmmmmmmmmmshe says, mmmmmmm,mmmmmmmmm,again (damn that white rice crispy stuff she made me is giving me a sugar rush, better get movin'. )
o.k. she likes cats, so the book is 5-1/2 x 7- 1/2" how do i know....... drumroll pls. She gave me a olipfa ruller to cit in one of the two pockets!!!the book is glittery,with cute kitties in scarves and hats and ho ho ho ho written on it.three needle pullers, a needle threader and......cute little pink handled scissors. Oh, and four pages to hold my needles and pins ( with 3 pins).
oh, and on the outside, an elestic closure with a hristmas lightbulb.really cute.
for those of you with yor eyes still closed, open them now.
thankyou Tina

quiltymom 11-18-2012 02:18 PM

Needlecase and items I recieved from Robin!!!

2 Attachment(s)
Thankyou for such a great swap!!! Love the fabric you dyed!!! Great job!!!

lynnie 11-19-2012 10:34 AM

Very nice gifts and needlecase

rwquilts 11-19-2012 11:23 AM

Adorable needlecases ladies! Such creativity!