Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Needlecase Exchange 4 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/needlecase-exchange-4-a-t203483.html)

JuneBillie 12-06-2012 06:35 PM

Such beautiful needle books!!

rwquilts 12-07-2012 06:05 AM

What pretty needlecases are being given and received! Love seeing all the variety!

bjolly 12-07-2012 11:46 AM

Got my needlecase yesterday from Blue Cat. It has a pretty bird on the front and has several felt "pages" with needles and pretty decorated pins. There are several pockets to hold things which included a seam ripper ( a quilter can never have too many) and a needle threader. Thank you Blue Cat!

Sucia 12-10-2012 04:51 AM

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get my feet back under me. Today was my 1st day out of the house, and back on the computer.

My niece has still not found my camera, so I still have no pictures of ny needle case. But is was a very cute one, shaped like a hexagon ornament and made of Christmas lights fabric. She sent lots of needles and some beaded pins (I love those things) and some FQs, which of course are always a treat. Thanks Nelda.

Gigi07 12-15-2012 07:54 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I received my needle case.. it is very creative!!! I love it!! Thank you Chigger Holler Quilter!!! You are very talented!! Hope the picture posts well... [ATTACH=CONFIG]382464[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]382465[/ATTACH] The straps on the dress unsnap and opens into pockets and the felt for the needles!!!

lynnie 12-15-2012 08:03 PM

Oh, chigger...what a needlecase, so precious!!!!!!

Nelco 12-15-2012 08:45 PM

Sucia
Glad you liked the needle case and hoping you are felling better. MERRY CHRISTMAS

Originally Posted by Sucia (Post 5710226)
I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get my feet back under me. Today was my 1st day out of the house, and back on the computer.

My niece has still not found my camera, so I still have no pictures of ny needle case. But is was a very cute one, shaped like a hexagon ornament and made of Christmas lights fabric. She sent lots of needles and some beaded pins (I love those things) and some FQs, which of course are always a treat. Thanks Nelda.

rwquilts 12-16-2012 07:25 AM

Chigger Holler Quilter, what a adorable needlecase you made! How very clever! I love it! Lucky you Gigi!

Chigger Holler Quilter 12-16-2012 11:00 AM

Gigi...you are very welcome....it's fun to try to come up with something new! Now why didn't I take pictures of that little cat? ( I have to learn how to add 'whiskers' that look good. Feel free to add some if you want! The fun for me is in the making not picture taking! LOL...but it's fun to keep a journal of what you make. I actually jumped in and did some fmq on a doll quilt that I sent out (yes, got pics of that one! lol..) Not the best job, but was fun!

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

lynnie 12-16-2012 05:54 PM

Chigger, the kitty dool is too cute for words.