Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Needlecase Exchange (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/needlecase-exchange-t188044.html)

nancia 08-02-2012 12:36 PM

Suzan-- I will have to finish your second needlecase when I get back from Dallas. I'm so sorry, I tried to get it done before we left, but I ended up chasing a cat around trying to catch him and get him to the pet hotel.lolol he is so much faster than me, and fits under bushes much too easily. Grrrrr, this is not what I wanted to do! 8-)

Suzan88 08-02-2012 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by nancia (Post 5413490)
Suzan-- I will have to finish your second needlecase when I get back from Dallas. I'm so sorry, I tried to get it done before we left, but I ended up chasing a cat around trying to catch him and get him to the pet hotel.lolol he is so much faster than me, and fits under bushes much too easily. Grrrrr, this is not what I wanted to do! 8-)

The needlecase priority is way down the list - have a wonderful time with your family and enjoy the birthday party. I'm so glad you are taking the cat to an hotel - I wouldn't like to think of him home alone. Safe journey!:) And besides, this is needlecase 2 we are discussing - you've already sent me one which I know you don't love but I use it and it's perfectly nice.

quiltymom 08-03-2012 04:01 PM

Just letting everyone know I recieved a needlecase from partner today. Very cute!!!!!! I do thank her for resending.

Also I want to thank my special Angels, you know who you are!!! I love your kindness made me feel specail. I love them very much. I perfer not to mention names I don't want any hurt feelings. Just know Your Appericated for your warm hearts. I can't Pm one because I have NO screen name!!!! Quilty Hugs To All, Sue

mawluv 08-03-2012 07:06 PM

quiltymom,so glad you've received your needlecase.

JuneBillie 08-05-2012 12:00 AM

quiltymom, that is great, and you are special.:)

nancia 08-05-2012 03:51 PM

thanks, suzan. i'm glad you like it, and i hope you will like the next one even more! 8-)

quiltapillow 09-29-2012 01:29 PM

WOW WOW; I got my needlecase today. IT IS BEAUTIFUL; Lavender wreath with flowers on light blue vine fabric. 6 pages with various needles and a georgeous pair of emb. scissorsLt. green and white all tied with blue ribbon. MY First!!!! Thanks so much Saraaev. I cried when I opened the package; its is so so pretty. That also lets me know how to make one for someone else.

Suzan88 09-30-2012 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by quiltapillow (Post 5550039)
WOW WOW; I got my needlecase today. IT IS BEAUTIFUL; Lavender wreath with flowers on light blue vine fabric. 6 pages with various needles and a georgeous pair of emb. scissorsLt. green and white all tied with blue ribbon. MY First!!!! Thanks so much Saraaev. I cried when I opened the package; its is so so pretty. That also lets me know how to make one for someone else.

Um....is this the same needle case swop or a new one?

lynnie 10-04-2012 01:20 PM

Did i miss something...word was out on the patchwork highway that we were gonna have a swap
for christmas. Did i miss the signup

Suzan88 10-05-2012 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by lynnie (Post 5562164)
Did i miss something...word was out on the patchwork highway that we were gonna have a swap
for christmas. Did i miss the signup

If it was I missed it too.