Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   'Neutral temptations' Nov 2012 - 10.5 layer cake swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/neutral-temptations-nov-2012-10-5-layer-cake-swap-t206113.html)

jaba 11-16-2012 04:37 PM

Your PO is identical to mine, 1 woman show. Mine is cutting hours January1 to only 1-4:30 Mon thru Fri. At least they're not closing.

luvTooQuilt 11-16-2012 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5661691)
Your PO is identical to mine, 1 woman show. Mine is cutting hours January1 to only 1-4:30 Mon thru Fri. At least they're not closing.

Thats horrible !!!!! sorry to hear that..

mdall 11-17-2012 04:21 PM

Gonna try to join this one. Have to order some fabric first and see if it gets here in time to get it ready. This will be a first for this kind of swap. Normally do the secret pal and fq. Love my neutrals though, this will be a good one for me.

Wyldwytch 11-17-2012 08:34 PM

I know I am new around here and haven't even had a chance to properly introduce myself, was just wondering if you do this every month since I would love to get involved.

Thanks
Rosie the Wyldwytch

luvTooQuilt 11-18-2012 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by mdall (Post 5663707)
Gonna try to join this one. Have to order some fabric first and see if it gets here in time to get it ready. This will be a first for this kind of swap. Normally do the secret pal and fq. Love my neutrals though, this will be a good one for me.

Mdall, Dont forget to send me an email.. Glad your thinking of joining us!

Originally Posted by Wyldwytch (Post 5664227)
I know I am new around here and haven't even had a chance to properly introduce myself, was just wondering if you do this every month since I would love to get involved.

Thanks
Rosie the Wyldwytch

I host these swaps every month (December excluded, Too much goin' on then)
The rules and requirements are the same but the THEME changes every month..
All you need to do is send me an email with all the information requested so i can add you to the list of swappers.. You can pick and choose which month you would like to participate in. There may be a color or theme you may not like or have. Im pretty easy so if you have any questions please PM/Email or post here. Some of the regulars may chine in and answer if they get here first. lol.. Hope you decide to join us!

MamaMay 11-18-2012 04:30 PM

I am totally confused, but that is ok... I think... Perhaps it is just a long day for me...

Yosamitesa 11-18-2012 05:51 PM

What are you confused with? Maybe we can help unconfuse you. ;)

Wyldwytch 11-18-2012 07:54 PM

OK, I'm in if you'll have me. I'll be sending out my package either Saturday or Monday morning. Will depend if I get done at the quilt store in time to come home and package everything in time to bring it to the local PO.

Rosie the Wyldwytch

moonrise 11-19-2012 04:53 AM

Quick question on the "twists". Are we supposed to put who they're from? In other words, should I put a note or tag on the little packages that says "From Moonrise"? Or is that a secret?

Oh, and I plan to do 6 "twists" along with my 5 sets. :D

jaba 11-19-2012 08:34 AM

I just have 1 problem, by the time I get 5 sets in the envelope how am I going to have room for the twists? Can they be sent separate????