Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November secret pal gifts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-gifts-t167921.html)

aneternalpoet 11-12-2011 05:14 PM

November secret pal gifts

1 Attachment(s)
I am not sure where to post the photos of the gifts our secret pal sent, so I am just doing it in this area for all to see. I was so blessed to receive the gifts in this photo from my secret pal. Jlin52 , who must have known that my feet were freezing today, because she sent some feet cuddlers for me, lol.. Sure, she sent candy, and quilting magazines, and this adorable mini kleenex holder, with 2 travel sized packs to use in it. Funny thing is, I learned how to make the very same fabric holder for them just a few weeks ago .. SO FUN! and will be so useful on my return trip in a couple weeks with our little Ollie man ( my 1 year old grandson whom I blog about here on the QB ), after some medical tests he will be undergoing again. Tears will flow in the car on the way home if past trips are the norm..

Anyway, Jlin gave me a great dose of smiles today in all she sent. She sent Christmas to me in a cute mug rug, and one of the prettiest tree ornaments that I have seen before, but never learned how to make them.. I hope I can get the pattern from her so I can attempt to make some as well!

Love, love, love secret pal blessings, but I love GIVING them even more!

Mariposa 11-12-2011 05:21 PM

Lovely gifts! Thanks for sharing! :)

wanda lou 11-12-2011 05:51 PM

Very nice secret pal package.

aneternalpoet 11-12-2011 05:56 PM

It was very nice, thank you..

Originally Posted by wanda lou (Post 4672320)
Very nice secret pal package.

saraaev 11-15-2011 04:46 PM

I received a lovely package today from catpawski ( aka Sandy in her real life) chock full of goodies. A delightful panel print, fat qtrs in my colors, tea bags, nail files, tissues(to put in my fav to make tissue holders) note cards, a Paula Deen ruberized jar grip (didn't realize I needed that but I love it)Hot Choco mix (in peppermint...yum)and a very nice hard back journal. Thanks you so much !

wenot 11-16-2011 04:08 AM

i received a wonderfull package from nancy, aka rita's mom today!
Pics soon i still need to figure out the new version of the forum

dabbler312 11-16-2011 02:16 PM

What a lovely secret pal package - thank you for sharing.

quiltymom 11-18-2011 03:17 PM

very nice things

grandme26 11-20-2011 12:17 PM

Received a wonderful gift package from my SP Caroline Paj. The candy was so good and I must say good, it is gone, 2 beautiful fabrics one red background the other blue background, buttons, a cute pair of scissors that are now in my purse, a wonderful Magazine full of great patterns, a grocery list tablet to put on my refrig, a card of hand died thread, It was all greatly appreciated. Thank you Caroline