Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign up Closes Nov 3rd CDST 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-nov-3rd-cdst-4pm-t204478.html)

Vanogay 11-12-2012 04:03 PM

Tricia, so sorry for your loss. Know that must be very hard.
Jaba, your package could come here, I wouldn't mind.
Sharon Ann, would love a cowl - don't know if you caught my "Oh, I'd love one" last month or not, but, if not for me, there's always the future!!!
Got my package mailed - maybe there Wednesday.

Grandma Peg 11-12-2012 05:51 PM

Tricia sorry for your loss, can't even imagine. Prayers.
Krystyna, hope everything goes well with the insurance company and things calm down for your family. Prayers.
Brenda, your table runner is very pretty, such a fun and easy pattern but they look like a million bucks.

jaba 11-12-2012 07:18 PM

Looks like a quick table runner, would make a great gift. Easy one to make for all the different holidays throughout the year. It would be a nice hostess gift or house warming. Why don't you just type out those instructions so we all have it. I love it...hint hint, I'll watch for the post and be sure and print it off. Please, it would be very nice to have. And what a plus, no hand binding, how can you beat that??

Crafty Darlene 11-12-2012 07:18 PM

Hey hope everyone has had a great VD. So very happy for Krystyna! Love the table runner Brenda! Tricia there are simply just no words, my prayers go out to you and your family! Sp your pkg will go in the mail tomorrow. Just a couple more items to add. I've had you before so trying to remember what I put in there last time... LOL!
Pray for my FIL he had a small stroke almost 2 wks ago and today we got a call from his vet and had to put his little dog down. She was ate up with cancer. He's of course having a very hard time.

quiltingdragon 11-13-2012 05:49 AM

To My SQ -

I haven't seen you post in this thread.
You live in a state East of me.

I ordered something for you that will arrive separately from your main box as nobody around here had any of the things that you collect. Your main box will go out tonight if I get off work in time, or tomorrow since I am OFF!

shortmom5 11-13-2012 06:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received my package from Grandma Peg!! She sent me the most thoughtful gifts, M&M pretzels (my favorite), 3 lovely fabrics, Christmas buttons, an organizer box, 3 beautiful handmade Christmas ornaments and a 6 1/2" ruler. I had not asked for the ruler, but somehow she knew that I needed one for the new class I start on Wednesday. Thank you so very much Grandma Peg.[ATTACH=CONFIG]376335[/ATTACH]
Sorry if the photo is too large, I'm new to posting photos.

dabbler312 11-13-2012 07:04 AM

Brenda - love your table topper - the colors are perfect for this time of year.

ssnare 11-13-2012 10:26 AM

My secret pal package went out today. I put some home made items in there. One of your favorite colors is purple. You live west of me.

Nice table runner. The table runner is called "10 minute table runner". It looks really cute with the Christmas tree napkins.

brenda21 11-13-2012 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by ssnare (Post 5654219)
My secret pal package went out today. I put some home made items in there. One of your favorite colors is purple. You live west of me.

Nice table runner. The table runner is called "10 minute table runner". It looks really cute with the Christmas tree napkins.

What Christmas tree napkins?

luvstoquilt 11-13-2012 11:02 AM

Crafty Darlene I send my prayers for your FIL...poor man..what a time to lose his little dog, too. so sad...

Brenda, I love the table runner and do hope you share how you made it. It would be a great gift! My SP's package was delivered last Saturday but have not heard from her...this is almost as nerve wracking as waiting for mine to get here. Mine did on the 8th and YES I DID tell Lori! Actually I do that before I let myself get into all of the goodies so I won't get all caught up and forget. Lots of senior moments around here for sure! I am going out now and rake leaves...it is a nice sunny 40 degree day!