Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign up Closes Nov 3rd CDST 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-nov-3rd-cdst-4pm-t204478.html)

Lori Peercy 10-29-2012 07:45 PM

This month is going to kind of different, if you don't send out the pms' when you are suppose to you will be banned for one month. All new peopeple are going to be asked if they read the rules so there no excuses. Sorry to have to play so mean. Lori

Anastasia 10-29-2012 08:14 PM

Oh I will definitely chime in and I will definitely be back soon. Running my own swap for the first time too so focusing on keeping that straight and organized. Interview tomorrow for a temp agency. Hate interviewing but they have some promising positions that I know I'm well qualified for. It would be amazing if people would let me do email interviews :D I could ace those.

Vanogay 10-30-2012 04:03 AM

Lori, I understand your "playing mean", but rules are important - and if one is missing a package, it's very frustrating, to say the least. Call on your henchwoman, Ana and she can use her muscle to get your malingerers in line! ;) I'm getting the basics ready for my box today and will customize it once I get my name. Stay safe with this storm everyone. (and I will PM when I mail it)

Ladybug 1938 10-30-2012 04:59 AM

Please pass this onto any board that you know Krystyna is on.... I got a message from her this AM at &:45 EST..
We made it through the night... House is Destroyed... I don't know where she is... but will let you all know the minute I hear something... Please pray for all those people in the East and N. East...

God Bless
Rosemary

Please repost this to other boards...

luvstoquilt 10-30-2012 07:03 AM

Thanks for the update on Krystyna, Ladybug. Prayers are with her and all of those that are suffering. I moved from NJ just 3 years ago and am sick with what I am seeing on the tv and what I am hearing from my friends in NYC and NJ. There are simply no words!

lawsonmugs 10-30-2012 07:32 AM

Good Luck and God be with all of you.Please stay safe. Mary

sewdamncute 10-30-2012 05:44 PM

I don't post much, but I love to swap! Made it throughthe storm ok, thinking of everyone not as fortunate!

Crafty Darlene 10-30-2012 06:53 PM

All signed up and I can't wait to get started! Thanks Lori for all the hard work!
Krystyna and all those who are affected by the storm you are in my prayers!

gzuslivz 10-30-2012 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 (Post 5623036)
Please pass this onto any board that you know Krystyna is on.... I got a message from her this AM at &:45 EST..
We made it through the night... House is Destroyed... I don't know where she is... but will let you all know the minute I hear something... Please pray for all those people in the East and N. East...

God Bless
Rosemary

Please repost this to other boards...

Rosemary, Thank you for your update on Krystyna. If anyone has info regarding any of our other members, please pass it on. I think I can safely say that we all are very concerned about the people on the east coast. It is really devastating.

Ladybug 1938 10-31-2012 03:50 AM

Lastest news from Krystyna, heard from her at 6:30 AM, no water, sewer, electricity... No sign of Red Cross, Blaze okay
More later.... I certainly wish there was more I could do. But right now I guess prayers will help... I havn'et heard anything else, last night she said they were stilll in their house and they were safe... I couldn't get on the board last night.. Anyone else has information please pass it on and please repost this to other boards that know Krystyna... Thanks... God Bless Rosemary