Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign up Closes Nov 3rd CDST 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-nov-3rd-cdst-4pm-t204478.html)

Vanogay 11-23-2012 05:35 AM

Segasal, neat coat for the 'man'. Are you still going where Meadow might get in trouble with family? Be careful and educate them on service puppies!!!

Knitette 11-23-2012 01:00 PM

Has anyone heard how Krystyna is? Last I saw she was moving in to an apartment. Would love an update and for her to know we're still thinking of her.

quiltnut4ever 11-23-2012 01:50 PM

HOpe everyone spent their Thanksgiving well. My boyfriend and I went out to eat then to Walmart for Black Friday. It wasn't as bad as we thought since we weren't going for anything big at all. By 8 pm we were first on the line to pay and were out in 8 mins. I've seen the horror stories on the news for other places but it went well for us. Did go to Joanns this morning for the irons on sale and got two, one for me and one for my boyfriend, he actually loves to iron! Wonderful packages still coming in and lets keep them coming so we may get the Dec. swap going.

hikingquilter 11-23-2012 02:01 PM

Just received my package this afternoon from "Shawnna." Lots of 30's fabric pieces that I love! A pair of snuggly warm socks, a handmade table runner and other goodies. Thank you, Shawnna! Will try to post a pic tomorrow.

SEGASAL 11-23-2012 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5674442)
Segasal, neat coat for the 'man'. Are you still going where Meadow might get in trouble with family? Be careful and educate them on service puppies!!!

yes we have worked something out...so we shall see how it goes..turns out a family member has an allergy

brenda21 11-23-2012 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by SEGASAL (Post 5675382)
yes we have worked something out...so we shall see how it goes..turns out a family member has an allergy

eye drops and benadryl....

fayzer 11-23-2012 08:14 PM

SP BOLO for a package racing out of Florida as fast as and Indy racecar. In the mailbox waiting for pickup.

LindaR 11-24-2012 05:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
received my SP package from CathyA...what a treasure trove WOW...so many good things , thread, pin cushion, mug rugs for christmas, my favorite candy bars, (haven't gotten to eat one yet) gorgeous fabric LOTS...see the pictures, so generous Cathy...I can just say WOW again. The basket is WOW too...love everything

LindaR 11-24-2012 05:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
the first picture didn't come thru...

Ladybug 1938 11-24-2012 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by Knitette (Post 5675046)
Has anyone heard how Krystyna is? Last I saw she was moving in to an apartment. Would love an update and for her to know we're still thinking of her.

I text Krystyna the day after Thanksgiving and she was doing an inventory on her blongings at the house, haven't heard from her since,,, she sounded reaally busy so didn't want to bother her further... GodBless, hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving Rosemary