Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November's 6-1/2" square I-Spy Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/novembers-6-1-2-square-i-spy-swap-t204839.html)

quiltingdragon 12-04-2012 06:41 AM

Glad that your gift got there unbroken, Yosemitesa! I figured chocolate was a scent I couldn't go wrong with for a quilter.

Yosamitesa 12-04-2012 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by quiltingdragon (Post 5697740)
Glad that your gift got there unbroken, Yosemitesa! I figured chocolate was a scent I couldn't go wrong with for a quilter.

Definately!!!

Ok ladies...I give up with all that life has to throw at me. LOL...my lil man is sick with a double ear infection. I'm still working on the swap and starting to package some up that are finished. I will have all of these out no later than Friday, I'm hoping sooner! :)

Fraew 12-04-2012 09:40 AM

@Yosamitesa: Sorry to hear that the little one is ill. It's amazing that you can get anything done when they are under the weather. Ask me how I know. Hugs. :)

Yosamitesa 12-04-2012 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by Fraew (Post 5698164)
@Yosamitesa: Sorry to hear that the little one is ill. It's amazing that you can get anything done when they are under the weather. Ask me how I know. Hugs. :)

How do you know??? Tee hee...actually I bring a few sets to work and swap during down time...shhhh...I also swap after he goes to bed, however with him being sick, I get one group swapped and that is it. :( I have 12 groups that I'm swapping...gonna have to get hubby to help out.

hensandhollyhocks 12-04-2012 09:48 AM

Your baby needs your attention more than we do right now. Good luck!

bepositive 12-04-2012 07:50 PM

Family ALWAYS comes first! I hope he feels better soon and that you're able to get some sleep! :)

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 5698145)
Definately!!!

Ok ladies...I give up with all that life has to throw at me. LOL...my lil man is sick with a double ear infection. I'm still working on the swap and starting to package some up that are finished. I will have all of these out no later than Friday, I'm hoping sooner! :)

sapdoggie 12-05-2012 07:02 AM

Don't give up - Lil'man will get better :thumbup: You can do it= we can wait - it's ok :p

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< HUGS HUGS HUGS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jannie 12-05-2012 05:33 PM

We can wait an extra day or two for our packages, just take care of your sick baby.

Yosamitesa 12-05-2012 06:19 PM

Thanks everyone. He is starting to feel better, thankfully!!! Will be swapping some more tonight, I hope. :)

Yosamitesa 12-06-2012 09:30 AM

I will be finishing swapping today and will be packaging up tonight and tomorrow, so MOST will go out tomorrow. Got some crappy news at work today, so not in a happy holidays kind of mood anymore. Looks like I'll be working every weekend this month and the Christmas holiday. Now to break the news to my parents that I won't be coming. Oh well...it is what it is and there isn't a lot I can do about it. At least it is job security. :)