Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Fat Quarter (FQ) Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-fat-quarter-fq-swap-t232963.html)

jaba 11-04-2013 06:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received these beautiful FQ's from MaryMo today and she wrote me such a nice card and was very generous with extra's also. Thank you so much Mary I love these.[ATTACH=CONFIG]444967[/ATTACH]

kiffie2413 11-04-2013 06:32 PM

Okay Jaba,
I am thinking the Charlie Brown fq was meant to come to my house...how in the world it didn't make it is beyond me!! Haha...can't blame a gal for trying....
I heard that my fqs were received, but no pics have been posted...most of the time pics aren't posted of what I send, I hope it's not a sign....:shock:. I would certainly use what I send...but typing that makes me wonder if that's a sign, too...LOL...Sorry for the humor, but y'all know me enough by now to know that my humor is well....humorous!;)
Regards all,
Kif

Marich52 11-04-2013 08:05 PM

Kiffie.....received my wonderful FQ's and extras today. LOVE them....I have never seen the leaf fabric, it is fabulous but my favorite is the scarecrowd...too cute. I'm sorry you won't see pictures posted....I never have any luck so have decided to quit trying.
Thanks again, great swap.
Marilyn (Marich52)

Elisabrat 11-04-2013 08:19 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Marilyn perhaps you would like to send them to me in regular email then I could post for you??

I wanted to say tada! I took pictures today and will now post them. The first are the beautiful set that my dear friend Jan/aka Jaba sent to me. They are a wonderful set of fall fabrics with a gorgeous leaf, and guilded pumpkins.. in the middle that will make a wonderful table runner (always thinking runners goofy me).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]444987[/ATTACH]

the next are from a beautiful surprise package from BDAWN! OMG an apron! she made me an apron and its double sided at that! I wear them almost all the time at home, when cleaning, when cooking and when sewing so I don't wear all those threads! I know the pics don't do it justice so if you took a better one please post it for me! and the fat quarters fall AND Christmas. how can anyone go wrong with those choices? Thank you very much both of you. It was a stellar month for me in swapping. Wow.. lucky girl.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]444986[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]444989[/ATTACH]

Elisabrat 11-04-2013 08:21 PM

2 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]444990[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]444992[/ATTACH]

see what I mean? what a lucky month it was for me.
note: there were 7 lovely fat quarters from Jaba .. I mean 13 fabrics and a double sided apron! !WOW

Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt 11-04-2013 08:25 PM

I received 6 fqs from Bullock2us today and they are just beautiful, gorgeous Moda fabrics in beautiful fall colors, I am in love.....

Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt 11-04-2013 08:27 PM

I also received my side swap from sunrise450 with some just drop dead gorgeous fabrics also, it was like Christmas around here today, beautiful fabrics sunrise ty so much...I need to get a new camera so I can post pics... ty so much

lawsonmugs 11-04-2013 09:00 PM

Sew pretty. Isn't that apron really nice. Lucky girl.

kiffie2413 11-05-2013 03:47 AM

Love the fabrics! Love the apron, too!!!
Kif

Bullock2us 11-05-2013 04:09 AM

I Got some very nice fall fabric from someone yesterday. Card didn't have a name or a signature. So whoever you are THANKS so much. I already have ideas for them. Tried to post a pix-having no luck with that. Will keep working on it.Thanks again!!!!!!!!