Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Fat Quarter (FQ) Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-fat-quarter-fq-swap-t232963.html)

sunrise450 10-24-2013 07:39 AM

I guess I am a gluton for punishment, I haven't received my Sept. swap yet but I'm sure it must be in todays mail. I am signing up for 2 swaps. I already have most of my fq's cut, just have to cut a couple more.
Phyllis
sunrise450

crafty-kid 10-24-2013 12:51 PM

I'm in....hopefully with 2 sets. I haven't heard....new to the swaps....so be sweet to me! :) -Teri

lawsonmugs 10-24-2013 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by kiffie2413 (Post 6365201)
I'm in...almost missed the sign up again..what is wrong with me??!!... Um, don't answer that!
K

Are you talking to yourself and answering????? lol

lawsonmugs 10-24-2013 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by crafty-kid (Post 6366351)
I'm in....hopefully with 2 sets. I haven't heard....new to the swaps....so be sweet to me! :) -Teri

Teri sign up is until the 25th . After that names are sent out. When you sign up you let Brenda know how many sets.Hope this helped you. Welcome to the swap.Mary

tlambing 10-24-2013 01:38 PM

Woo hoo! made the sign up!

Elisabrat 10-24-2013 02:18 PM

hey hey SheriR so sorry you needed to shop to 'feel better' I am hoping things are better now? if not I will go shopping with you, in a quilt store only.. Last night there was some game show thing where it was how many woman said they were shop oholics and well on a one to ten ratio .. I looked at my dh and said where do you put me... he looked over at me and said a .. 2. I said I even rated? he said that is cause you have this itchy finger when you go into a quilting store otherwise your not on the scale. that is how much I shop...

I am in for one!! yippppeee.. I think fall fabrics are right up there with Christmas as my favorite fabrics.. boy are they fun.. all those gorgeous fall leaves and warm colors.. I am much more a warm color fabric person.. anyone else have a color palate they lean towards???

sunrise450 10-25-2013 06:08 AM

I signed up for two and they are cut and ready to be mailed when I get the names. I have one more "thing" to make for secret santa swap, another swap (6 1/2" squares) is almost all cut out, then I think I will take it easy for the rest of the month. Maybe a couple of side swaps, who knows?
Everyone have a happy day.
Phyllis
sunrise450

Oksewnsew 10-25-2013 08:26 AM

Nothing like waiting til last minute..lol Count me in - haven't been in this one for a while.. Sending PM..

Jean

Motorcyclemad 10-25-2013 08:55 AM

I just sent a PM for 2 sets. I really know how to cut it close! :p

crafty-kid 10-25-2013 11:59 AM

Planning to cut and bag up this weekend for going into the mail on Monday morning! I'm excited to see all the swappers and get some goodies in the mail myself! :)