Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October FQ swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-fq-swap-t202415.html)

Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt 10-23-2012 12:53 PM

I haven't gotten my 2nd set of fat quarters yet, I'm sure they are on their way.....

jaba 10-23-2012 01:12 PM

I got the same message Vanogay. psst...I think we have the same partner. yahoo, that means next month can be on its way for sign-ups, hmmmm wonder what that will be? Just so everyone knows, in all fairness, our (I think our) partner had no internet available to her to let us know. Vanogay now we won't have to run back and forth between benches, we can just stay on 1 for a bit more.

brenda21 10-23-2012 01:15 PM

Indeed Jaba and Vanogay, you do have one of the same partners and she has assured me that they are on the way....I'm still waiting on a package myself, from a first timer, who hasn't responded to any PM's :(

jaba 10-23-2012 01:20 PM

I'll share with you Brenda promise. Halloween or other???

brenda21 10-23-2012 01:40 PM

I did one of each...my *other* arrived...

Vanogay 10-24-2012 10:40 AM

Well Brenda and Jaba, another day to sit on the bench. Mail has run and nothing today. Maybe it's international to NV? LOL!!!!!!!! No problem, I have a good book and can pass the time quietly reading (since it's still very hard to sew - but the arm's healing, too!!)

kiffie2413 10-24-2012 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5607100)
Indeed Jaba and Vanogay, you do have one of the same partners and she has assured me that they are on the way....I'm still waiting on a package myself, from a first timer, who hasn't responded to any PM's :(

Well, I know there is still time, waiting on my 2nd one, too..but found out she has had illness issues, which I totally get...Brenda, that just stinks!! I will also be happy to share with ya!! I understand when emergency and or "life" happens, but it does seem a tad inconsiderate to not try and let the organizer know...and not responding to your pms seems not so great either...
Jaba, I looooove rain, snow, clouds, dreary weather...so wish you could send it on over!! We are supposed to have a cold front come thru on Friday, making highs in the 40's and lows in the 20's with chances of rain...so, I will be happy and take what I can get...I really love it when we get our snows here...being in Texas a lot of people think the weather is the same up in the north panhandle where I am as it is further down south Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, etc...Well it is a huge difference!! We get winters where the lows are in the negatives, and have had 20+ inches of snow in a 24 hour period...I love having all the seasons, but have to say the 105+ degree summer highs are my least faves....Sorry for hi-jacking your post...but I just can picture the rain, sleet, "drear"...and I wish I was there....
K

jaba 10-24-2012 11:50 AM

You can hi jack, I'd just rather the sun be out......and it is today. I should be outside doing something, but am I? no. Just got another Xmas quilt on the table so long arming I will go. Just stopped for a sec to see what everyone was up to. Check in later, and yes po box still empty.

sewellie 10-25-2012 07:59 PM

I'm sorry too, Brenda. Could I share with you? Tell me what colors you would like and they will be on their way. For someone that does so much for others, I'm sorry this has happened to you. I also hope there is a good reason, not an oversight. Let me know.

Ellie (aka sewellie)

ctipton 10-26-2012 02:59 AM

Dear Brenda so sorry for your loss....Also it lookslikeeveryone made a nice Halloween haul..Yippeeeee Love halloween