Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-sept-30th-4pm-cdst-t201379.html)

Crafty Darlene 10-11-2012 10:38 AM

Okay SP just checked tracking and it is still saying expected delivery is today, so hopefully you will have your pkg soon!

Krystyna 10-11-2012 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene (Post 5578254)
Okay SP just checked tracking and it is still saying expected delivery is today, so hopefully you will have your pkg soon!

It wasn't me. Just catalogues and junk. Happily no bills ... but they'll come soon enough. :(

mrsaj11 10-11-2012 10:56 AM

OH NO USPS just delayed my package to my SP. It is in her town post office will be there tomorrow! HINT: west of the Mississippi River

Krystyna 10-11-2012 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by mrsaj11 (Post 5578300)
OH NO USPS just delayed my package to my SP. It is in her town post office will be there tomorrow! HINT: west of the Mississippi River

That's me!!!! If I move ... :confused:

Anastasia 10-11-2012 11:15 AM

hmmm I'm west of the mississippi.. But about.. 4 blocks.. *waves to the big dirty river* and I'm west of any carolinas.. hmm.. yay I'm getting lots of boxes :D

brenda21 10-11-2012 11:19 AM

I'm west of the Mississippi river..
K~what did you send me huh huh huh????
buslady~sounds ok to me but I don't know if everyone else will go for it haha
Ana~have you gotten any birthday goodies yet???

mdall 10-11-2012 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5575547)
Packing, packing, packing ... what will go into my package? Cats? Bobbins? Yarn? Who knows?

Krystyna, if you have me then pack it all. I could use all that you listed even the cat. Of course, the precious little thing would probably not be very happy once it got here seeing as how it would have been cramme in a box for three or four days.LOL
Anyway, I love bobins, can never have to many, love yarn, starting to learn to crochet, and love anything else so just pack up everything and mail it here. Ill love it all.

Krystyna 10-11-2012 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by mdall (Post 5578387)
Krystyna, if you have me then pack it all. I could use all that you listed even the cat. Of course, the precious little thing would probably not be very happy once it got here seeing as how it would have been cramme in a box for three or four days.LOL
Anyway, I love bobins, can never have to many, love yarn, starting to learn to crochet, and love anything else so just pack up everything and mail it here. Ill love it all.

OK. OW!!! Darn cat scratched me. Now it's all tangled up in yarn. Grrrr.

brenda21 10-11-2012 12:51 PM

no sp packages yet but I got a really cute pumpkin doll quilt in the dq swap!

Vanogay 10-11-2012 01:04 PM

Sharon - don't forget to vote on the mini quilts, but vote for mine! I entered - here's a hint about it - it's a small thing and kinda cute. Shouldn't be hard to spot.