Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-sept-30th-4pm-cdst-t201379.html)

brenda21 10-20-2012 06:58 AM

Krystyna~is Daisy ok???? Poor girl...this little pot belly piggie of mine...I mean dog...is starting to get way too heavy again...back to diet and walking!!!

My sp's should get their packages today!

SEGASAL 10-20-2012 07:57 AM

Lookie whatI got!

2 Attachment(s)
I got a great package from Brenda21! I love everything that is in it...Meadow loves his blanket as well! O love orange socks!

Krystyna 10-20-2012 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5599061)
Krystyna~is Daisy ok???? Poor girl...this little pot belly piggie of mine...I mean dog...is starting to get way too heavy again...back to diet and walking!!!

My sp's should get their packages today!

She seems to be OK. She was raring to go to the park this morning -- poking Feeney and jumping on his back like she wanted to ride him! Once we got there she decided that it was an excellent idea to chase a shepherd/pitbull mix who she decided was an intruder. So I guess the answer is yes! And Daisy Mae is a member of the porky the pig club, too. We took her to the vet for a rash and she tipped the scales at 18 lbs. Should be 10!!! :shock: I think she just has big bones. :D

Krystyna 10-20-2012 08:00 AM

Quiltymom, I hope you're OK! Rest up, sweetie!

Meadow is so adorable and looks so darn happy!

Anastasia 10-20-2012 12:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok I'm getting off the bench.. is too crowded.. my birthday package came today from Brenda21 :) Thank you darling

[ATTACH=CONFIG]371284[/ATTACH]

I GOTS PURPLE SOCKS!!!! :D

jaba 10-20-2012 02:14 PM

Oh NO, those purple socks have to be mine!!, but I'm still on this hard bench. Just twiddling my thumbs and talking to myself, please is someone going to keep me company?

wanda lou 10-20-2012 02:42 PM

both pair of socks are so cute, brenda did you add the lace?

brenda21 10-20-2012 05:05 PM

Hi Wanda, the socks came with the little lace....got a three pack of them and my other secret pal got the third pair...she should have gotten her package today too but haven't heard from her....

catjo 10-20-2012 05:51 PM

I received the most awesome package from Nancy in Louisiana. It had homemade pot holders, table topper that will be perfect for the Thanksgiving "family" get together that I got roped into. Plus a purse tote that folds up and you can carry in your purse and when you need an extra bag it is right there, what a great idea. Plus a neck strap for my scissors, both these items from Alaska. Crochet patterns, a couple other patterns, a Halloween cookbook, a quilting magazine, Kids prints and panels I can use to make quilts for my Quilts fof Kids chapter, they will put some smiles on some ill childrens faces, because they sure are cute, some fat quarters, the box seemed to be endless. If I missed something Nancy I apologize because I am doing it from memory as I have them all where I want them. If I can get my camera to work with my lap top I will post, but so far it's a no go. Thanks again for everything!

catpawski 10-20-2012 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Nelco (Post 5597429)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]370996[/ATTACH]this is the pkg I sent to 'sustirley'. For some reason the SP link will not let me post pic.

Thank you Nelda for posting the picture................I sure do love everything