Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   One Pair Pieced & Quilted Placemat Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/one-pair-pieced-quilted-placemat-swap-t174889.html)

abdconsultant 02-21-2012 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by sewjoyce (Post 4994872)
OK, I have stupid question...do I post pics of finished placemats I'm making before I send them??

I want to make sure everyone completes this swap, so I want you to see your mats. If your partner dosen't post her pic, check with her prior to mailing your's to her.

Donna H-M 02-22-2012 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok (Post 4993766)
hehehhhahahah....that is GREAT Donna..he will love it!

I am quilting yours now! So far I have incorporated something BOLD,something OLD, Something NEW, something BLUE.. all just for YOU

Can't wait to see them. You are so clever :)

sewjoyce 02-22-2012 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by abdconsultant (Post 4996383)
I want to make sure everyone completes this swap, so I want you to see your mats. If your partner dosen't post her pic, check with her prior to mailing your's to her.

Thanks...that makes sense....:)

TanyaL 02-22-2012 04:54 PM

The IE is messing up on me on PM so I will have to put this out on public attention. I have notified SewJoyce that I may not mail on time. My DH is in the hospital; my machine just fouled up and I have to take it to the dealer so he can tell me what dumb, ignorant thing I did myself and then I will finish them and get them in the mail. I have asked her not to mail hers until mine are in the mail. Hope the QB swap police can live with this. Tanya

abdconsultant 02-23-2012 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by TanyaL (Post 4999158)
The IE is messing up on me on PM so I will have to put this out on public attention. I have notified SewJoyce that I may not mail on time. My DH is in the hospital; my machine just fouled up and I have to take it to the dealer so he can tell me what dumb, ignorant thing I did myself and then I will finish them and get them in the mail. I have asked her not to mail hers until mine are in the mail. Hope the QB swap police can live with this. Tanya

You have done exactly what needs to be done in this situation, keep me updated. Thanks.

JuneBillie 02-25-2012 10:56 PM

Everyone must be busy sewing and quilting, because it is so quiet here. lol....Alright it's time to liven up a bit. I guess I have the big mouth. lol...

abdconsultant 02-26-2012 01:01 PM

I agree where is everybody and whats going on? everybody get ready to mail your mats in three days...............................then we can go to the next swap.

TanyaL 02-26-2012 06:05 PM

5 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]315698[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]315699[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]315700[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]315701[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]315702[/ATTACH]

TanyaL 02-26-2012 06:07 PM

The bottom 2 pictures

TanyaL 02-26-2012 06:13 PM

The bottom 2 pictures are the front of the middle picture. I didn't like them, so I made the top ones. The top ones have a red fabric with teapots on the back. They'll go in the mail tomorrow. Happy placemat day! Tanya