Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Patriotic-Red, White & Blue Block Swap-Sign up closes May 1st, 2013 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/patriotic-red-white-blue-block-swap-sign-up-closes-may-1st-2013-a-t213620.html)

Libster 02-26-2013 08:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
In all this pouring rain, there's else nothing to do but sew. Sooooo...here's my 4th set.

QuilterMomma 02-26-2013 09:52 AM

You already mailed yours in Anna? I am still thinking about it and searching thru the fabric stash to see if I have something to use.

These blocks are really pretty ladies. Wanting to do them, but still have to finish up a couple of loosed ends yet.

Annaquilts 02-26-2013 10:29 AM

Mine went in the mail. I was at Joanns and noticed they had bolts of patriotic fabric 50 % off. I had already made mine and had enough on hand but just incase you are looking.

berryberry 02-26-2013 10:31 AM

I just love your blocks. They all look so crisp and accurate.

Sucia 02-26-2013 03:07 PM

I finally got my sewing table cleaned off today (before I read about this swap), and am ready to sew. The first time since the surgery in October, then Dec. It took me along time to recover from all of the complications, but am getting stronger every day now. The good news is that I have lost nearly 70 pounds!!

I am so up for this swap! But I can't commit until my blocks are sewn. No mistakes from here. Laura (Blue Cat) has been pestering me for a patriotic quilt for about a year now, and I just haven't gotten around to it. She wants a Bulls Eye, but we don't have enough RWB, so this is going to mean a trip to the LQS's in April (wedding in March, L's adopted daughter) is taking every cent we have right now. We have 3 LQS's (oh darn) so am looking forward to lots of new fabs. I doubt that any one else will want Bulls Eye, but I love to piece stars. Oh Joy, Oh Rapture.

Sucia

Mariposa 02-26-2013 04:47 PM

Hi Sucia- Hope you decide to join us!! And congrats on feeling better and the weight loss!

Nelco 02-27-2013 10:49 AM

Sucia: Glad you are felling better.

Originally Posted by Sucia (Post 5890543)
I finally got my sewing table cleaned off today (before I read about this swap), and am ready to sew. The first time since the surgery in October, then Dec. It took me along time to recover from all of the complications, but am getting stronger every day now. The good news is that I have lost nearly 70 pounds!!

I am so up for this swap! But I can't commit until my blocks are sewn. No mistakes from here. Laura (Blue Cat) has been pestering me for a patriotic quilt for about a year now, and I just haven't gotten around to it. She wants a Bulls Eye, but we don't have enough RWB, so this is going to mean a trip to the LQS's in April (wedding in March, L's adopted daughter) is taking every cent we have right now. We have 3 LQS's (oh darn) so am looking forward to lots of new fabs. I doubt that any one else will want Bulls Eye, but I love to piece stars. Oh Joy, Oh Rapture.

Sucia

wanda lou 02-27-2013 02:21 PM

my goodness after seeing all the stunning blocks I have to join this one. Now to start working on my blocks.

Mariposa 02-27-2013 04:58 PM

wanda- go ahead, and jump in! :)

djmat 02-28-2013 08:02 PM

3rd Set, whew, hope these are smaller!

4 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]398819[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]398820[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]398821[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]398822[/ATTACH]
Poppies on all