Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilting Board's First Scrap Club (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilting-boards-first-scrap-club-t207686.html)

Wardy74 03-28-2013 03:22 PM

Ok now I am really worried, that is not what I sent you. ???
o t

Originally Posted by Rhonda (Post 5950411)
I got my pkg yesterday! Just getting the pic posted now. Thanks Wardy!! I love it and the scissors and beads are just what I need! the pockets will be so handy to keep things together in![ATTACH=CONFIG]403941[/ATTACH]

lynnie 03-28-2013 03:37 PM

So...i just looked at the profiles of everyone on the lizt, making zure i have something in the right color for everyone. Boy, you people play your cards close to the chest. Not much of a hint in those profiles on your favorite colors. You make it hard. I love when i can go to a profile and find out what you like. Where i live, we don't have civil war fabs, im not sure what they look like. Im a bright in your face type of color, and beachy and kitty. I love brights and jeweltones. Anything is good for me. I like it all. Soooooo.....if you have nothing to do, add your fav colors to your profile.

Vanogay 03-28-2013 05:02 PM

Wardy, don't worry about that package. It came from me. Rhonda's been so busy and she got us mixed up. I got yer package today and will post a picture as soon as I can. Got a lace Easter egg, very pretty - a measuring tape, a checkbook cover and a itsy-bitsy 1/2" squares sewn together to make a book mark. My eyes were crossed thinking about making that!! Picture of it coming, I promise.

lynnie 03-28-2013 06:22 PM

Im done and ready to ship,just need a partner.

Rhonda 03-28-2013 06:56 PM

I just know I sent out two TWO pkgs LOL one went to England and one to Vanogay!! I hope they get straightened out. did I send them to the same person? I hope not! How embarrassing to be the hostess and the one who messes up!! LOL Oh well laugh and move on!! Wardy just make sure you let me know when you get your pkg so I now we are okay again.

Foxflower 03-29-2013 04:23 PM

Well, I finished a pouch and something else. My partner needs to like cats, dairy cows, and khaki green because I may not be able to get anything else done. I can probably send to the UK if necessary.

Rhonda 03-29-2013 04:40 PM

fox I am sure your partner will love whatever you send.

lynnie 03-29-2013 05:05 PM

Fox, me, me, me, over here, i like kitties, and any thing else you'd love to send to me.
Did you see my hand up, me jumping up and down, me, me, me!!!!!!.

Having fun here, hope everyone else is too. Off to make some more scrappy gifties.
'Cept of course, they dont look scrappy.

Foxflower 03-29-2013 05:28 PM

Rhonda, if my partner doesn't like it she has my full permission to regift it (like sending it to Lynnie.)

Lynnie, you need to have a talk with the random pairing genie!

lynnie 03-29-2013 06:16 PM

Ill take it!!! You got a deal. I make things for everyone. The only person who ver made me anything was my grandma, shes gone 30 yrs now. So,,, i get my gifties from all you.