Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilts for Quilters Swap OPEN til 15 Dec 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilts-quilters-swap-open-til-15-dec-2011-a-t159331.html)

valleyquiltermo 11-05-2012 04:34 AM

Originally Posted by carrot (Post 5514683)
didi!!! I thought I was alone here at the end !!! Welcome to the bench !!! ☺☺☺☺

My health run me behind but I have stayed in touch with Carrot. Today we will swap in person, I know way late but that was my fault, not Carrots. Im so excited today and so thankful I got a partner who understood my health issues.

valleyquiltermo 11-05-2012 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by carrot (Post 5604514)
The date is set !!!!!!! My partner and I are swapping quilts-- in person (!!) on monday Nov 5th !!! Can't wait !!
After we swap I will post pictures of each of us with our quilts.... as soon as I get to a hotel and plug in my laptop !!!

ligia-- I would like to help if I can-- let me know if a solution is ever figured out.

I'm so excited to get to meet Karen and swap our quilts, she has been an angel understanding my health issues that came up. But today is the day. I hope she likes her quilt.

QuilterMomma 11-05-2012 08:19 AM

take lots of photos. We are excited for both of you.

Finished Carolines, except that ugly hand part.

valleyquiltermo 11-05-2012 03:25 PM

Karen and her hubby Steven are lovely people I had the best 2 hrs with them then I've had in a year. I love my quilt and she said she loves hers. I got the best one though. LOL We spent time touring my new house I'm not moved into yet.
I am however moving in the upstairs which is finished and will be my new quilt studio. Karen and her hubby took the pics I forgot my camera if you can believe that. I usually always have a camera. Got that from my granny just like I did making quilts. I'm so thankful Karen was my partener. She also made me a chicken pin cushion and a lovely FW wall hanging she is the best. I really love everything she made me. But I've got to say I been looking for that FW machine pattern for a long time and now I have a wall hanging. She said she will email the pics and post them here soonest.

carrot 11-05-2012 05:38 PM

Valleyquiltermo is the most beautiful woman I have met in a long time!!! I am the lucky one !!! She made me a very beautiful quilt !!..................now lets see if I can post pics --- stay tuned !!!

valleyquiltermo 11-05-2012 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by carrot (Post 5637610)
Valleyquiltermo is the most beautiful woman I have met in a long time!!! I am the lucky one !!! She made me a very beautiful quilt !!..................now lets see if I can post pics --- stay tuned !!!

Glad to know your in Joplin, I sure could have spent so much more time with you 2.

carrot 11-05-2012 06:30 PM

swapping quilts

1 Attachment(s)
lets see if I can do this -- yea !! this is the quilt I made for Donna- she is on the left

carrot 11-05-2012 06:33 PM

swapping quilts

7 Attachment(s)
trying again---You will all be so jealous of Donna sewing studio-- beautiful, I am on my laptop and having a hard time figuring out how to post... these are pictures of Donna's new home/studio and us exchanging gifts and quilts. The purple/green one is the one I made Donna and the lonestar is the on she made me !!!! I love it !!! Like I said--- I am one lucky girl !! Thank you Donna for making me a very happy swapper !!!!

valleyquiltermo 11-05-2012 06:55 PM

Well I think we are both lucky, I'm sleeping with my quilt tonight does that tell you how much I love mine???. Thanks so very much Karen for posting the pics and giving me the honor of meeting you and your hubby. I so enjoyed the visit I think I talked way to much, sorry about that, bless your heart for putting up with my chatter. Remember to email me your address so I can send your label, Just giving you permission to keep me reminded, LOL

valleyquiltermo 11-05-2012 06:56 PM

8 mins and I'm in bed, have safe and happy travels, again thanks ever so much for everything. Good night