Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Rhonda's Quilt BLock Swap for April! Sign up til April 1st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/rhondas-quilt-block-swap-april-sign-up-til-april-1st-t217369.html)

moedersaar 03-27-2013 03:00 PM

yes I would like to join the block of the month swap again. I had a lot of fun doing the march one.and I recieved a beautiful block from my partner.

moedersaar 03-27-2013 03:01 PM

moedersaar is signing in

moedersaar 03-27-2013 03:33 PM

I am in again Rhonda.
please tell me where I wil have to look for my partner. last month I did not know but lucky my partner let me know that she and I where partners. I love this board.

Rhonda 03-27-2013 04:04 PM

Okay here is the sign up!

1. moedersaar
2. AlaskaAlice
3. queenof2802
4. Grandma Di

Rhonda 03-27-2013 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by moedersaar (Post 5958865)
I am in again Rhonda.
please tell me where I wil have to look for my partner. last month I did not know but lucky my partner let me know that she and I where partners. I love this board.

I will post partners on this thread on April 7. so you can look for the list here.

sgardner 04-01-2013 12:16 PM

Sign me up again. :-)

Rhonda 04-01-2013 08:50 PM

PARTNERS ASSIGNED!!

1. moedersaar - Rhonda

2. Rhonda - moedersaar

3. AlaskaAlice - queenof2802

4. queenof2802 - AlaskaAlice

5. Grandma Di - sgardner

6. sgardner - Grandma Di

queenof2802 04-02-2013 08:08 PM

AlaskaAlice, I see we are partners again!! What colors are you wanting this month? Any special requests?

I am still collecting mine to make a couch quilt. This month I would love to see bright (but not neon or "hot" colors).

AlaskaAlice 04-10-2013 10:17 PM

Wow! have I had a challenge finding this swap!!! I was sure I had signed up but have spent days trying to find it..Hope I find out how to do it better soon!(find it on the board)
I have been working on wing blocks but have unsewen this block several times. so I will probably start over.. I am not sure what bright means..can you give me more info..the small blocks I have have been working on are turquoise and spring green. I would love to have a little more input of what would work for your project.:thumbup:
I really have not decided what to make with mine yet. one of the blocks I got is going to finish probably 11 1/2 or 11 1/4 so I am not sure how to get them to fit together. I saw a reference by Ricky Tims about putting together swap blocks that turned out different sizes but I can not find it:(
I have some friendship blocks that were made for my mother about 65-70 years ago and I get them out to look at them thinking about putting them together but they have the same problem. I guess I should post a question and get suggestions on the "board". Hope to hear from you soon!

Originally Posted by queenof2802 (Post 5974085)
AlaskaAlice, I see we are partners again!! What colors are you wanting this month? Any special requests? PM me on color preferences and I will get it done.
Just got dark here so I had to turn on a light:) love our long spring and summer days..We got lots of snow this week end and Monday and Tuesday so the snowplow just went by our house.

I am still collecting mine to make a couch quilt. This month I would love to see bright (but not neon or "hot" colors).

queenof2802 04-12-2013 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by AlaskaAlice (Post 5992648)
Wow! have I had a challenge finding this swap!!! I was sure I had signed up but have spent days trying to find it..Hope I find out how to do it better soon!(find it on the board)
I have been working on wing blocks but have unsewen this block several times. so I will probably start over.. I am not sure what bright means..can you give me more info..the small blocks I have have been working on are turquoise and spring green. I would love to have a little more input of what would work for your project.:thumbup:
I really have not decided what to make with mine yet. one of the blocks I got is going to finish probably 11 1/2 or 11 1/4 so I am not sure how to get them to fit together. I saw a reference by Ricky Tims about putting together swap blocks that turned out different sizes but I can not find it:(
I have some friendship blocks that were made for my mother about 65-70 years ago and I get them out to look at them thinking about putting them together but they have the same problem. I guess I should post a question and get suggestions on the "board". Hope to hear from you soon!

Turquoise and spring green is perfect!! Will certainly blend with what I have already collected.

I bet your mother's friendship blocks are beautiful. I love finding those treasures. A few days ago I found a block that my grandmother had done. In the center she had signed her name and embroidered it. Think I will make a pillow from it.