Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Rhonda's Quilt Block Swap for March 2013 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/rhondas-quilt-block-swap-march-2013-a-t214318.html)

Rhonda 03-03-2013 11:59 AM

Partners assigned!!

Ok here you go! Hope you enjoy the swap!
Make sure to post pics of your fabrics and your blocks!!

1. sgardner..............TwinRiverFarm
2. queenof2802........connies
3. moedersaar..........AlaskaAlice

sgardner 03-03-2013 07:43 PM

Yes I did! I guess I was negligent in my thank yous. This winter has been so nasty with rounds of flu- I've had multiple family members do a second round of the flu and even repeat Bronchitis- I can't keep up with it. So accept my thanks now, it was pretty!

lovngrandma 03-04-2013 11:38 AM

Hello miss hostess Rhonda is it too late to be in for March when Feb was a disaster, so sorry, but sent pm, and will make up at later date, ... i am looking for some other patterns for blocks that are NOT paper pieced, and cutting and measuring is all great, im good with points most of the time but ive been looking at lots of free patterns so if anyone wants to share im willing to accept, with smiles.. thank you

queenof2802 03-04-2013 05:49 PM

So sorry your house is feeling under the weather. Hope you all get back to normal real soon. You are welcome! Wasn't sure about the orange. Not many people like it.

Originally Posted by sgardner (Post 5902480)
Yes I did! I guess I was negligent in my thank yous. This winter has been so nasty with rounds of flu- I've had multiple family members do a second round of the flu and even repeat Bronchitis- I can't keep up with it. So accept my thanks now, it was pretty!

sgardner 03-05-2013 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by lovngrandma (Post 5903885)
Hello miss hostess Rhonda is it too late to be in for March when Feb was a disaster, so sorry, but sent pm, and will make up at later date, ... i am looking for some other patterns for blocks that are NOT paper pieced, and cutting and measuring is all great, im good with points most of the time but ive been looking at lots of free patterns so if anyone wants to share im willing to accept, with smiles.. thank you

If you need a partner, I could make 2, no problem. I've been totally OK with have 2 partners in the past.

Rhonda 03-05-2013 12:26 PM

Ok here you go! Hope you enjoy the swap!
Make sure to post pics of your fabrics and your blocks!!

1. sgardner..............TwinRiverFarm
2. queenof2802........connies
3. moedersaar..........AlaskaAlice
4. sgardner..............lovngrandma

Rhonda 03-05-2013 12:27 PM

Thanks shelley and welcome to lovngrandma to the swap!

sgardner 03-05-2013 12:36 PM

I am thinking that for the months that we've swapped, adding a feedback score with our swappers might be a good idea. Helps us build up a good reputation if we want to join other exchanges on this board, etc. I'm going in to add a feedback with my past partners, please do the same for me.

Thanks

queenof2802 03-05-2013 12:49 PM

I agree. Reputation is everything!

sgardner 03-05-2013 01:17 PM

Well, it only allows you to rate 3 people a day. Sometimes I hate the limitations of this board. I will just have to remember to rate more people tomorrow...... :-(