Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Round Robin #10 ROCKIN Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/round-robin-10-rockin-robins-t225919.html)

Difergie 07-17-2013 06:52 AM

I like to see pictures and please communicate along the way! When you receive and when you send especially! I have gotten some beautiful rrobins back but also had one that stopped along the way and was never seen again. Can not wait to work on your centers and looking forward to getting them.
Zz-everyone is a first timer once...you will do great!
di

Cogito 07-17-2013 03:58 PM

OK Wanda Lou, you said your center is done....so picture pretty please! :)

Cogito 07-18-2013 02:57 AM

So to make sure we all understand, you will be mailing to the same person every time....the order of our names listed at the start of this thread is the order in which we send...that means I send to zzmom then down the list and Difergie sends to me. So we each have a sending partner and a receiving partner....you can work with the partner you receive from on whether you are ok receiving the next round early. For example....Difergie I am OK receiving your center early and any other tops if you are a fast worker.....because I work slooooow. However, there is no expectation to receive before the deadline, it is at your discretion.

Cogito 07-18-2013 03:04 AM

I agree with Difergie....please post to this thread when you have received the next round and when you are sending on...I think it is important that we share as much as possible on the thread (vs pm'ing) cause we are a small group and that helps keep us all connected. Don't forget to post pictures! We wanna see. :) Please be as active as possible on the thread so we can all keep our creative juices flowing.....that means: I don't wanna see 6 out of 12 posts be mine! :D

scaroca 07-18-2013 06:01 AM

I have yet to pick out what I am going to do for my center. I love seeing pics of the quilts in progress. I am not very good with the computer so I may need help posting pics. Luckily my quilting abilities are way better than my computer abilities. lol

scaroca 07-18-2013 06:05 AM

I forgot to mention. I did a row robin quilt before with this website group and I did a round robin quilt with a different group that I am no longer with. But I love seeing what other people come up with. And I always hope the others love what I do on their quilts. I am so excited to get started again.

Difergie 07-18-2013 06:16 AM

October 1st seemed 'forever' away

zzmom 07-18-2013 04:12 PM

Fabrics for my center block

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Ladies-
These are the fabrics I have chosen for my center block which I hope to start this weekend. I will post a photo of it when I am done. I love the colors in all of these fabrics. Photo's never quite capture the true colors. Oh well:)

scaroca 07-18-2013 04:44 PM

very pretty fabric cant wait to see your block

Cogito 07-18-2013 05:46 PM

Oh yes zzmom....Moda's Basic Grey PB &J! I love this line. Excited to see what you do with it.