Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #1 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-1-a-t200772.html)

moonrise 01-06-2013 02:45 AM

How is everyone? :) I'd love to see some photos of your rows! :D

moonrise 01-11-2013 05:50 PM

Has anyone heard from Qbee? She hasn't posted on the QuiltingBoard since December 9, a little over a month ago. Hope she's okay.

How's everyone coming along on their rows? Please post an update. :)

I've got Sazu's cute sailboats ready to mail to Babeyruth soon (can mail now if you want).

Here are the mailing dates from the sign-up thread:

1st Row – mail by Dec. 1st
Row 2 – Feb. 1st
Row 3 – April 1st
Row 4 – June 1st
Row 5 – Aug. 1st

SazuBMidlands 01-12-2013 12:25 AM

Hi :)
I've not idea about Qbee. I hope she is ok.
I haven't yet received a row. I haven't heard that the row has been dispatched to me yet either though. Once I get it I'll add my bit on as fast as I can, but I don't know if it will be by the deadline given how late it is.
We do seem to be one of the quietest groups. It would be nice to read more posts from you guys.

babeyruth 01-12-2013 06:22 AM

Hi Moonrise,
Feel free to mail whenever you are ready. I am working on my rows this weekend. I do better with the pressure of timelines. However, I've had my received rows up on one of my design walls for inspiration and reminder to get moving!

QuilterMomma 01-13-2013 08:59 AM

I have done the same baberuth. I have the two I need to do hanging there and while cleaning up my books and magazines been pulling ideas to finisht hem. Then while going thru fabric I have been pulling possible fabrics to work with. Oh the inspiration is there, just can't get it out of the brain.

moonrise 01-17-2013 02:37 AM

Originally Posted by SazuBMidlands (Post 5779990)
Hi :)
I've not idea about Qbee. I hope she is ok.
I haven't yet received a row. I haven't heard that the row has been dispatched to me yet either though. Once I get it I'll add my bit on as fast as I can, but I don't know if it will be by the deadline given how late it is.
We do seem to be one of the quietest groups. It would be nice to read more posts from you guys.

Hmmm. From Qbee's post on page #2 of this thread, the mailing order was changed to:

Group 1
Lori Peercy
SazuBMidlands
Moonrise
Babeyruth
Linda58

Looks like Lori Peercy should be mailing to you. I did a search for her name, and she posted 2 days ago, mentioning that she had the flu. Maybe PM her and ask about the status? Hope she's feeling better soon. I got either the flu or the nastiest "crud" EVER back on December 28, and am still not back to 100%. Terrible stuff ... and now my DH has it! I hope we don't end up passing it back and forth. :(

Originally Posted by babeyruth (Post 5780343)
Hi Moonrise,
Feel free to mail whenever you are ready. I am working on my rows this weekend. I do better with the pressure of timelines. However, I've had my received rows up on one of my design walls for inspiration and reminder to get moving!

The package went out yesterday morning, DC# 9416509699937432847780, via insured First Class Mail. It should be there shortly. I think it's going to be such a cute quilt! :thumbup: (Wish I'd thought of it! LOL!)

babeyruth 01-19-2013 04:27 PM

Moonrise,

I recevied Sue's rows..so cute, you did a great job! It will be fun to add on

- Ruth

SazuBMidlands 01-20-2013 03:41 AM

I pm'd Lori a couple of days ago, but she's not got back to me yet. I guess her flu is pretty bad. I've known a couple of people who've caught bugs this winter which have taken a while to recover from. Hopefully she'll be better soon. I'll let you all know when I hear anything.

Lori Peercy 01-22-2013 08:45 PM

Should be well enough to get mine mailed by the end of the week. I am so sorry, I had the flu and then got broncitis (sp) and also sinus infection, my COPD makes it hard to breath when I have that and I have to use my oxygen more! I have not received a row yet.

QuilterMomma 01-23-2013 10:51 AM

Oh goodness Lori, you keep well. This stuff is causing lots of issues with breathing. Keep well!