Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #11 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-11-a-t200783.html)

QuilterMomma 08-13-2013 08:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:thumbup::o:D:rolleyes::) If I could make these icons dance, I would!!! My crazy patch rows came home last night! It is so beautiful. I know, I need to put a photo up, will do real soon. I already sewed the last row on and DH thought was pretty and so did DD. Oh thank you ladies.
Scrapper, I am working on it. Can't seem to come up with what I think best. Will get it out asap. MDM, could you pm me your address again, I have misplaced it. I believe I was sending to you or do you want to send on to Scrapper and I send her spring to her? Please let me know.
Wanda, here is your library photo. I took one before it left me because I knew of your surgery and did not want you to have to stress any.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]430041[/ATTACH]

Scrapper 08-16-2013 09:52 PM

That is a beautiful quilt! Nice job by everyone!

So Wanda is yr bookshelf quilt everything you hoped it would be?:thumbup:

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 6232159)
:thumbup::o:D:rolleyes::) If I could make these icons dance, I would!!! My crazy patch rows came home last night! It is so beautiful. I know, I need to put a photo up, will do real soon. I already sewed the last row on and DH thought was pretty and so did DD. Oh thank you ladies.
Scrapper, I am working on it. Can't seem to come up with what I think best. Will get it out asap. MDM, could you pm me your address again, I have misplaced it. I believe I was sending to you or do you want to send on to Scrapper and I send her spring to her? Please let me know.
Wanda, here is your library photo. I took one before it left me because I knew of your surgery and did not want you to have to stress any.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]430041[/ATTACH]

ssnare 08-17-2013 11:40 AM

WandaLou I like how your book shelf quilt came out.

wanda lou 08-18-2013 12:24 AM

QM thank you so much for posting a pix... still recovering from surgery... physical therapy is kicking my butt.. or I should say shoulder! thank you everyone!

QuilterMomma 10-03-2013 12:42 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Per Scrappers request, here is her spring row. It is pieced versus just applique. Had so many stumps on this row. Has been mailed onto Mdm, and waiting for response from her.

Scrapper 10-07-2013 12:03 PM

Oh I just love all those flowers.....I'm so excited to see it all together......thanks to all of you for your works of art.......

QuilterMomma 10-09-2013 10:17 AM

Whew Scrapper, i was stressing over it so much. I loved the fabric and was fun pulling out of my batiks and stash to come up with the coordinates. It will make a good bottom row on your quilt. Mdm said she received it and will work on the fall one to finish it up and mail it out in next couple of weeks. She had another life dart hit her. Wow, it has been a wonderful adventure. If I would remember, I would post my RR on here. I entered it in the fair and it received a second. That is only because I did not put more embellishments on it as they expected. That is ok, I like how it is. I have it all done and that was the most important to me. Thank you ladies. Now I need to post a photo. If I remember, will take one, which I thought I had done in the first place.

Scrapper 10-11-2013 08:09 PM

Oooo Congratulations QM....can't wait to see the pic!

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 6339610)
Whew Scrapper, i was stressing over it so much. I loved the fabric and was fun pulling out of my batiks and stash to come up with the coordinates. It will make a good bottom row on your quilt. Mdm said she received it and will work on the fall one to finish it up and mail it out in next couple of weeks. She had another life dart hit her. Wow, it has been a wonderful adventure. If I would remember, I would post my RR on here. I entered it in the fair and it received a second. That is only because I did not put more embellishments on it as they expected. That is ok, I like how it is. I have it all done and that was the most important to me. Thank you ladies. Now I need to post a photo. If I remember, will take one, which I thought I had done in the first place.

QuilterMomma 10-20-2013 07:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my group quilt. I love it. It is so fun to browse thru and even has a spiderweb and lady bug, on opposite corners of course.

wanda lou 10-20-2013 11:50 PM

oh my goodness i love it.