Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #3 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-3-a-t200774.html)

buslady 09-30-2012 05:38 PM

Ready to get started. Lots of ideas, just need to act on them.

charlottemarie 09-30-2012 05:42 PM

MizMelly, that's the way! I almost want to change mine to kitties too. That's okay, I can work on your row when I get it. And if you see a pattern you want someone to do, either shoot a book title to us or tell us where to find that pattern. I have gobs of kitty patterns, been collecting for years! I'm glad you think we are a good group Rainyday, we really are! Where's our buslady? and Tam...Moo?

buslady 10-01-2012 08:55 AM

I'm here. Been a busy weekend, DGS came to see me. His dad hung some more shelves in the new house; and braced the shelves he built me in the sewing room. LOL I'm ready, like the rules! Lets get this party started!!

charlottemarie 10-01-2012 05:50 PM

Alright! Looking forward to getting started. I must tell you I had to delete my bookmarks or subscriptions as they are called. I got a virus message and it was when I clicked on the link it sent me. I deleted them, but that computer crashed. I don't know why, so pm me if you need to reach me. I will also check the links everyday to our group.

MizMelly 10-02-2012 12:04 PM

Hey there CharlotteMarie! I figure that everyone is going to have different kitty patterns and such. I'm not too concerned about different patterns, cause I'm going to mix it up for my 5 blocks too! I spent several frusterating hours looking for a knitting pattern that I know I purchased, which has disappeared into the black hole. In the course of that search, I found about 5 different books of kitty designs, and I haven't even cracked the bins of quilt patterns yet! I have a feeling that it's going to be damned hard to just settle on 5!
And I'm about to breathe a big sigh of relief, the commission quilt I've been hung up on is now going to my machine quilter tonight, and when I get it back, it's just a quick binding and it's out of my hair. Which means I have time to start working on this swap and the other swap I've committed to!! Yeah!! Fun times a'comin!

buslady 10-03-2012 10:04 AM

It's funny how we work. First, we see the opportunity for a swap and are elated, can't wait to join. Then you start planning and gathering and having fun with it. Then you start to panic, what made me think I could do this? Where did I think I was going to find the time, what if they don't like it? Then you finish it and you experience the anticipation of their reaction, at this time you feel so excited and nervous at the same time. Then your partner sees it, likes it, and this wave of relief comes over you. Then you go surfing for another project, if you haven't already!! LOL

Andii 10-03-2012 02:09 PM

I'm just a "watcher" but just wanted to say I kept getting the virus message when I looked at your group's email notice. I'm watching all of the groups but it's always been #3 so maybe it will be clear now. I hope so I wanna watch.:o

Qbee 10-03-2012 03:51 PM

So....how are y'all coming along. Has everyone checked in?? If not, please PM me ASAP. Thanks!! :D

charlottemarie 10-03-2012 05:11 PM

Yes, Qbee everyone is checked in on onboard. We have one person that said she would settle on her theme by next week and then we are getting started. We've set up some guidelines and are almost ready to go!

Tam...Moo 10-04-2012 04:33 PM

I just cannot pick a theme - inspire me ladies....