Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #8 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-8-a-t200780.html)

Difergie 10-06-2012 12:22 PM

Yay! We are all here! Glad to have you with us are inn...let us know about you and hope everything eases up!

ssnare 10-07-2012 11:45 AM

yeah areinn. Glad to have you with us. I have been in the hospital twice in the last week. I just had surgery and just got home today. I am glad you are doing better.

ctipton 10-07-2012 06:36 PM

Hey areinn glad to hear from you :)hope hubby is well and getting better you also ssnare and are you improving? :)and amyb how , the munchkin??
Everyone keep well. We are still pulling for you.:thumbup:

AmyB 10-09-2012 08:14 PM

We are alive here - it's been crazy. I was given one week to do a tshirt quilt for a charity auction and I've been busting my behind on that - and now it appears that I may have killed both of my sewing machines. It's always something. I'm trying to locate a machine to borrow since I have to have the tshirt one done by Saturday and then I'll figure out the rest. I hope.

ctipton 10-10-2012 07:10 PM

Never fails does it :mad: so sorry:D

ssnare 10-12-2012 06:48 PM

I got out of the hospital Sun. and went back to ER Wed. They thought I had a blood clot in my leg. Found out that it was an inflamed nerve. I am better today. I got my computer out of the shop tonight.
I worked on my row yesterday and today, and made some sashings for it. I will take pictures tomorrow. How is everyone coming on their rows? I know Difergi is done. Areinn, what is your theme going to be? AmyB how is the scrappy idea coming along? And Ctipton, how is the cat attack doing?

Difergie 10-12-2012 07:31 PM

Snare..sorry to hear all this stuff. Take care of yourself!

ctipton 10-12-2012 07:42 PM

Well we are all present and accounted for. Are we all improving ,or husbands and kiddos? I did find another cat pattern in the funniest place. On the ten cent table at a quilt show I stumbled across when I went to Dear Dads house for his Birthday. So now I have enough to get a good start. I found some fabric also. I had a Halloween quilt to make and send also.It was cute for a newbie.All keep well and let us know how we all are doing. Thanks

ssnare 10-13-2012 11:19 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Here is my row with sashings added. I will include sashings, a little journal, and a label for you all to sign. Please use a pigma pen to sign it. I sewed an 1/8th " seam on all the edges so it will not ravel. I found that the first row robin, things tend to ravel, because the fabric passes through many hands. Just a thought for others.

Difergi, I can send my row to you anytime you are ready. Just let me know when is a good time. Sherry

Difergie 10-13-2012 11:38 AM

Send it anytime. It probably will be a while before I work on it, but I can start thinking about it and looking for the right fabric!