Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 GROUP #9 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-group-9-a-t200781.html)

CherylW 01-03-2013 08:49 AM

Cuppy -
Things are looking fine for our group! With the holidays over - February 1st will get here before we know it. It's always fun to see pictures - so post if you can!

Have a great day!

Shana 01-05-2013 07:12 AM

I'm here Ladies! December was NOT my month lol But January is looking up, and I've only got about 4 more hours or so left with Cuppy's row :) :)
Cheryl, I forgot to take pictures of my blasted row lol would you mind taking pictures of it and yours when you finish up with it?

CherylW 01-06-2013 07:37 AM

Shana -
Got your row yesterday. Will take a pic before and after I add my row.

Scrapper 01-11-2013 10:34 PM

Oldcatlady- Yr row is finished.....oooooh I'm starting to really like civil war fabrics :-). It's looking soooo pupurdy do you wanna see or do you wanna be SURPRISED?

QuilterMomma 01-14-2013 10:40 AM

Oh I so want to peak at what is here. Loving the inspiration from everyone's work.

Scrapper 01-20-2013 03:32 PM

2 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]389550[/ATTACH]Here you are OCL....I'll be sending this on this week.....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]389549[/ATTACH]

oldcatlady 01-20-2013 05:33 PM

Scrapper, I LOVE it! Thank you so much! :)

I have 4 blocks done and will finish up on friday - my next day off. I'm hoping to mail on friday also. CherylW, do you want me to post a pic when I'm done? It was so fun working on your row!

CherylW 01-20-2013 07:34 PM

oldcatldy - most definately post a pic. I love seeing it develop.

scrapper - your row looks wonderful. I have to start thinking about Civil War fabrics. Have a couple but need more. The colors look great.

It's good to see pics on our board. Feb 1st is coming quickly hope everyone will be ready to send the rows on.

If you are having a problem - please let me know so that we don't fall behind the rest of the groups.

I'll be working on Shana's row later this week. I have some plans in mind - now have to see if I can produce what's in my head!

Have a great week!

Scrapper 01-21-2013 10:11 AM

I know what you mean Cherylw.......I had a few FQ of civil war fabric, but never gave them much thought until I saw OCL row......I was hooked.......I'm building fast a purdy little stash of civil war fabric.....heehee

Originally Posted by CherylW (Post 5801255)
oldcatldy - most definately post a pic. I love seeing it develop.

scrapper - your row looks wonderful. I have to start thinking about Civil War fabrics. Have a couple but need more. The colors look great.

It's good to see pics on our board. Feb 1st is coming quickly hope everyone will be ready to send the rows on.

If you are having a problem - please let me know so that we don't fall behind the rest of the groups.

I'll be working on Shana's row later this week. I have some plans in mind - now have to see if I can produce what's in my head!

Have a great week!

cuppy 01-22-2013 05:48 PM

I am finishing up row, I do not have access to post photo, will see if someone can help me. Feb 1 will be here soon. cuppy