Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

Tink's Mom 10-17-2012 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5592764)
did she or didn't she ????

Did who, Dreamer?

Tink's Mom 10-17-2012 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by chewboo (Post 5592985)
my secret santa's package arrived in the mail today--a little early don't you think!

But it's much more fun if it is sitting there and staring back at you...
Beware...if the package seems to take itself to different locations of the house...Terri had one of those a couple of years back...it even made noises!

Quercus Rubra 10-17-2012 02:36 PM

Yummy Apple butter. I made my 1st batch last year. I used lots of Wild apples, a 64 oz apple juice, all those apple pie
type spices and 1 c. sugar. Boiled down until I got the thickness that I wanted. I gave some for gifts. Hoarded the rest for toast, waffles, pancakes, biscuits, ham glaze, on pork chops/ roast and even chicken. Oh Man!!! Soo Gooood!!!

I did a little shopping for my SS. Hoping that she likes what I'm coming up with.
:eek:
Toodles,
Tricia

Tink's Mom 10-17-2012 02:37 PM

I think I made the day of the ladies at the Post Office today...they were laughing and shaking my package with the jingle bells in it....

Come on....we need a sing-a-long...Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, jingle all the wayyyyyyyyyyy...........

Happy Tails 10-17-2012 03:40 PM

Nanci...your babies r beautiful!!..I love bright too

Anastasia 10-17-2012 05:29 PM

Oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh.... Hey! (this WAS in caps to show my loud singing voice but clearly the forum doesn't like my singing voice and it corrected it for me)

tlrnhi 10-17-2012 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by chewboo (Post 5592985)
my secret santa's package arrived in the mail today--a little early don't you think!

It's never too early!
Just make sure you are a good girl and don't open it!!!

nancia 10-17-2012 07:49 PM

i went to jo ann's today and emptied my pocketbook! red tag fabrics were on sale for half the sale price! too cool for me to walk away from. and i picked up a little this, and a little that..... i am a mess! at least when i was working it kept me out of the stores 8 hrs a day. i'm not sure i can afford retirement!!:o will be sending soon-- need to wrap and finish a couple projects, then off it goes!

SulaBug 10-17-2012 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 5592356)
If I'm your giftee, I LOVE Apple Butter more than Cindy does!!
:D :D :D :D

oh no Sulabug! You live in apple country! I grew up on apple butter & can't get any decent down here in Texas! They don't know what it is! Boy do I miss it!![/QUOTE]

Well okay then, beings you miss it so much, I will let you have it!! :D I just can't take your apple butter away from you. I hope this puts me on the Good list for my Secret Santa package!!
:D :D :D :D

nancia 10-18-2012 12:14 AM

you know what they say, "good girls finish last". i don't want to be last!

is anybody making gingerbread men? or frosted sugar cookies? or snickerdoodles?