Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

purtercat92 10-27-2012 02:00 PM

Sure hope all you guys on in New England stay safe. I am in North Carolina, been looking like rain all day but just stayed windy and cloudy. Chilly too :) I love the colder weather!!!
Got the last few things for my ss person today, hope to get their box out next week!!! Still waiting to get mine, but silently thanking my ss person for not sending it to me yet, as it might have put me in the naughty corner keeping dreamer company!!! Sure hope I can wait until reveal day!!
Stay safe and warm everyone!

nancia 10-27-2012 02:46 PM

i have decided not to disclose whether i have sent my package or not. i could be anyone's ss! ho ho ho ! i haven't rec'd my package yet, that i can reveal. anxiously waiting! here's happiness, good health and safety to to all!

tlrnhi 10-27-2012 04:08 PM

Help!!
I lost everything and i do mean everything on my computer while i was gone. If ya'll could pm me just who you have...just their name

dreamer2009 10-27-2012 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 5617015)
Help!!
I lost everything and i do mean everything on my computer while i was gone. If ya'll could pm me just who you have...just their name

I feel so sorry for you that I am not going to LOL.

Sdwill 10-27-2012 04:19 PM

Help!!

So sorry this has happened to you. I've sent you a PM.

maine ladybug 10-27-2012 05:05 PM

Oh my!! What a thing to have to deal with! So sorry. I've sent a PM.

Tink's Mom 10-27-2012 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by reeskylr (Post 5614079)
LOL My dog jumps in what is left of the swimming pool water. So I hear ya, out comes the towels.

Gotta love our fur babies...Tink likes to spread a special perfume on her body...she likes to roll in fresh bunny poop. You would think that with as many baths as she has gotten after a roll that she would understand I won't tolerate that in my house or bed.

Tink's Mom 10-27-2012 05:20 PM

Help!!

Oh NOOOOOOO, Terri! Which little gremlin helped you? Take 2 asprin and a nice glass of wine...things will look better tomorrow.

pattypurple 10-27-2012 05:22 PM

Spent way too much time today trying to decide the most effective (cheapest) way to send my box. DH has lots of boxes for E-bay sales so we kept making different combinations with him figuring postage. Think we finally have it done. Just have to seal and get to the PO. that may have to wait if the storm hits early.
Everyone in the path of this monster stay safe. I think I need to do fabric prep so I have something to do if the power goes out.

VickiM 10-27-2012 05:45 PM

Teri, you poor girl...pm'd you!