Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

Pat625 10-27-2012 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 5617015)
Help!!
I lost everything and i do mean everything on my computer while i was gone. If ya'll could pm me just who you have...just their name

I TOLD Dreamer not to mess with the computer and just the stash!!

jaba 10-27-2012 06:34 PM

Sent you a PM, sorry you have extra work to do. For those of you in the storm's path, I'm thinking of you daily and praying you will be safe. I can't imagine having to go through this.

Judith1005 10-27-2012 06:53 PM

PM sent. Lots of prayers going out to all those in the path of this storm.

nancia 10-27-2012 08:14 PM

i will send pm. do you want the address too?

sharon b 10-27-2012 09:27 PM

Ok .. so I got sidetracked by work for a couple weeks come back here and see I have missed the booze and Chippendales :shock: And that was all I wanted for Christmas :D

I have been shopping on and off and should be ready to mail this week... maybe ... or maybe I have already mailed ... hard telling LOL

Terri I will PM you so sorry this has happened :( have you had anyone try and dig into the computer and get it back for you ? Check your emails back and forth from VA and PA ? Didn't I see where you emailed the list to yourself ?

SulaBug 10-27-2012 11:58 PM

Terri.............I just sent you my PM!!
:D :D :D :D

stitchingpost 10-28-2012 05:55 AM

Well send name to day Terri, poor baby

Cindy60545 10-28-2012 08:14 AM

erri, I sent you a PM with info. Those in the path of this storm, please heed the warnings! I've dealt with way too many hurricanes to not pay attention! This things a monster, for sure, please be safe! Let us know you are ok when you get power back, if it fails. The rest of us are praying for your safety.

grann of 6 10-28-2012 08:34 AM

Even though it looks like I'm from the North Pole, I am in the path of the storm, maybe 30 or so miles inland from where the direct hit is expected. I am prepared. The winds are picking up here, and the sky has turned a very strange color. We are expecting major power outages for several days. I will be eating seafood salad, and hard-cooked eggs. I am well prepared. We don't get direct hits here, but I know I don't like being without power for five days, which has happened in the past. They are also predicting snow for our Northern and Western suburbs. Terri will be included in that as well. I did PM Terri too. I would have thought Terri would have copied everything to a hard disk, but WDIK?!?!

Leota 10-28-2012 11:59 AM

YOU ALL Stay SAFE!!! "FRANKENSTORM" asa Sandy is coming
Do you have back up generators? Do they work during times like these... Have your electric-less laterns at the ready.. and you treadle machines ready :D... That's why I want my Grandmother's out of storage :D... We do occasionally have power outages and I can't sew :(