Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

grann of 6 09-22-2012 04:12 AM

Oooohhhh! All I can think of when I see that candy coal is the black mouth you will end up with, and all that terrible processed sugar going into our bodies. It might taste good with some anise flavoring in it. Evil stuff!

tlrnhi 09-22-2012 05:17 AM

Originally Posted by Happy Tails (Post 5532173)
I have a friend who has a question.....(I'm certainly not takin the blame for bein dumb)....Do we have to keep typing Secret Santa in the Search bar or is there a one click thingy we can use?

When you go to the home page, just scroll down. Click on Swaps and you'll find us.

Linda58 09-22-2012 05:18 AM

Such a fun idea, I'll share your coal with you!!!

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5531516)
for all others who would "like"
to share coal with me...feel free
to click on my link
:D

http://www.sprinklebakes.com/2011/11...oal-candy.html

mscupid804 09-22-2012 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 5532261)
Oooohhhh! All I can think of when I see that candy coal is the black mouth you will end up with, and all that terrible processed sugar going into our bodies. It might taste good with some anise flavoring in it. Evil stuff!

You can also go up to top of page to THREAD TOOLS, click on it and SUBSCRIBE to this thread.

catpawski 09-22-2012 05:24 AM

I'm in again this year..................can't wait to see who I get so I can get started in making their Secret Santa package so special.............I have a few items in mind to make..............

CountryHouseQuilter 09-22-2012 05:40 AM

OK, I just went and looked at last years posts and pics (since I'm a newbie this year) and I am totally amazed, and AWESOMELY EXCITED for this years swap!!!!!!! My only problem is, I think I was pretty vague when I filled in my PM. Not sure I really gave them a full description of me. Oh well, live and learn. And I've already got some ideas swimming around in my head for my box.....hmmmm....now, let me go and dig around and find a box big enough for all those ideas....hehehe.

Leota 09-22-2012 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra (Post 5526809)
Hummmm now this is something I might be able to handle as my 1st QB swap...... :o.

Tricia

It's the BEST way to get into swaps... short and suppose to be sweet :D

Quercus Rubra 09-22-2012 06:19 AM

This newbie is still pondering about joining. I'm trying to figure out what I could offer as my giftie. :o I don't want to disappoint my "partner". I have been argueing with myself over this. But I think I can do this with just a little effort with what I got on hand. Sssooo I guess I have my toes in the water testing the water tempature.... just hestatite to jump in completely. LOL.

Tricia

Leota 09-22-2012 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 5530834)
Ya know...my mom used to tell me "wish in one hand, want in the other, see which one gets filled faster" lol

Does that mean that if I WANT a hand Crank Singer that has been in the original family since 1929 that my SS will send me money towards it or that everyone in the SS swap will send me a dollar for Christmas and I can get it ?:D ORRRRR does this go in the WISH hand ? :D he he

Leota 09-22-2012 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra (Post 5532505)
This newbie is still pondering about joining. I'm trying to figure out what I could offer as my giftie. :o I don't want to disappoint my "partner". I have been argueing with myself over this. But I think I can do this with just a little effort with what I got on hand. Sssooo I guess I have my toes in the water testing the water tempature.... just hestatite to jump in completely. LOL.

Tricia

Tricia... the heck with "testing the water with your pinky toes.... JUMP IN! and get wet all over all at once!