Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

dreamer2009 11-10-2012 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Leota (Post 5647750)
Thought about hand delivering my ss pressie but I haven't decided yet :) Just might have to do that :D

OH dreamer, how big are the ss packages that you have received? Are the teeny tiny or great big huge?

no great big huge ones...do you know something I don't...lol
besides they say size doesn't matter :)
it's the thought that counts.

PurplePassion 11-10-2012 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5648038)
no great big huge ones...do you know something I don't...lol
besides they say size doesn't matter :)
it's the thought that counts.

I don't know,Dreamer; do you think you really deserve all those packages??

dreamer2009 11-10-2012 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by PurplePassion (Post 5648044)
I don't know,Dreamer; do you think you really deserve all those packages??

LOL~~~a lady never tells.

Cindy60545 11-10-2012 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5648035)
Cindy don't be sad, just remember that good things come to those who have to wait!! :D Now I am not saying that my package will be coming your way or anybody else's way. Just that it will be coming by the deadline!!
:D :D :D :D

I'm waiting..........................guess it's extra good!
Psssst......checked your mailbox lately????

Cindy60545 11-10-2012 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5648053)
LOL~~~a lady never tells.

ahem! The leader of the naughty room a lady???? Come on Dreamer! We don't believe you!!! sneaking off to club car, rum & coke calling my name!!

dreamer2009 11-10-2012 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 5648082)
ahem! The leader of the naughty room a lady???? Come on Dreamer! We don't believe you!!! sneaking off to club car, rum & coke calling my name!!

well the rebel girl in me LOVES the naughty corner...BARS OPEN !!!

RedGarnet222 11-10-2012 02:09 PM

Guess who got a package from santa today? Yup!! MEE! I am so excited! Thanks so much santa lady in west virginia! Now to see if I can be good and not open it.... LOL! It doesn't rattle or jingle but, it is oh so dang heavy!

grann of 6 11-10-2012 02:12 PM

Everyone who behaves gets a Snickerdoodle!

Tashana 11-10-2012 02:35 PM

HELP! I am such a nervous Nellie! I probably worry too much but here is my little problem. I tracked the package I send to my Secret Santa pall and the delivery was not succesful but the notice was left for the recipient. Don't worry, it is not any of you, I checked before posting. I was told by USPS that if the package is not picked up within 15 days it will be mailed back to me. What do I do? I am afraid that the notice was misplaced with circulars and what not and ended up in recyclying. I did that once myself! I cannot send the recipient a private message because it will spoil the surprise. What would you do? Ask a moderator to send a message for me a day before 15 days expires? This is my first swap of any kind, I really do not want to screw it up and I have no idea how to approach this. I did make the organizer of the swap aware of the issue. Thank you for your help!

dreamer2009 11-10-2012 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Tashana (Post 5648144)
HELP! I am such a nervous Nellie! I probably worry too much but here is my little problem. I tracked the package I send to my Secret Santa pall and the delivery was not succesful but the notice was left for the recipient. Don't worry, it is not any of you, I checked before posting. I was told by USPS that if the package is not picked up within 15 days it will be mailed back to me. What do I do? I am afraid that the notice was misplaced with circulars and what not and ended up in recyclying. I did that once myself! I cannot send the recipient a private message because it will spoil the surprise. What would you do? Ask a moderator to send a message for me a day before 15 days expires? This is my first swap of any kind, I really do not want to screw it up and I have no idea how to approach this. I did make the organizer of the swap aware of the issue. Thank you for your help!

contact ...tlrnhi...the hostess lead ELF.
let her know what is going on...
usually notes are taped to door and not put with the mail.