Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

quilt addict 11-16-2012 08:47 AM

The delivery elves say my SS package should be delivered today!!!! I hope she is good and waits for reveal day.

MrsM 11-16-2012 08:55 AM

I am patiently waiting for my package to arrive. I've been trying to keep myself busy so I wont get to anxious about it.

RedGarnet222 11-16-2012 09:40 AM

I just read all of the pages I have missed. Boy there is a lot of people in the naughty corner! LOL... I have to confess, I have missed all of the poems and songs this year that were in the santa swaps in the past. THey were so fun to read.
Anyone have any to take our minds off the santa packages that are calling us? Mine is residing in the laundry room all hidden under some papers to keep it safe until reveal day. Boy this is hard not to look.

Oh sorry I forgot... Congratulations new grandma terri!

dreamer2009 11-16-2012 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by redgarnet222 (Post 5661021)
i just read all of the pages i have missed. Boy there is a lot of people in the naughty corner! Lol... I have to confess, i have missed all of the poems and songs this year that were in the santa swaps in the past. They were so fun to read.
Anyone have any to take our minds off the santa packages that are calling us? Mine is residing in the laundry room all hidden under some papers to keep it safe until reveal day. Boy this is hard not to look.

Oh sorry i forgot... Congratulations new grandma terri!

red
songs start on turkey day :)

Pat625 11-16-2012 09:55 AM

Jingle Bells
Batman smells
Robin laid an egg
THe batmobile lost it's wheel
And the joker ran away!!

Cindy60545 11-16-2012 09:59 AM

oh Dreamer!!.....you know that elf that you bribed at the Post Office to send all the SS packages to your house? Well, guess what? You didn't pay him enough! "Cuz I got my SS package today from Ohio! I wonder who lives in Greenfield??? It jingles & rattles & all those neat things too! I don't know who you are yet, but THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I've enjoyed this immensely & now can't wait til Dec. 9th! I think I'm looking forward to this one more than the actual Christmas! Now, off to the naughty room & have a nice hot toddy....it's still cold here!

dreamer2009 11-16-2012 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 5661054)
oh Dreamer!!.....you know that elf that you bribed at the Post Office to send all the SS packages to your house? Well, guess what? You didn't pay him enough! "Cuz I got my SS package today from Ohio! I wonder who lives in Greenfield??? It jingles & rattles & all those neat things too! I don't know who you are yet, but THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I've enjoyed this immensely & now can't wait til Dec. 9th! I think I'm looking forward to this one more than the actual Christmas! Now, off to the naughty room & have a nice hot toddy....it's still cold here!

na...na...nana...na...na...I know something you don't know...Mwhahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Cindy60545 11-16-2012 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5661064)
na...na...nana...na...na...I know something you don't know...Mwhahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

I'm listening......................................... ......

dreamer2009 11-16-2012 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 5661072)
I'm listening......................................... ......

OMG~~~in your dreams maybe...

Anastasia 11-16-2012 10:53 AM

Ooooohhhhh Grandma got run over by a reindeer... walking home from our house Christmas Eveeeeeee... people say there's no such thing as Santa... but as for me and grandpa we believe...