Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

Louise Houghtaling 11-21-2012 08:12 AM

I am SO excited! My mail gal pulled into the yard today and delivered a package with a return address the same as mine, marked Secret Santa. Thank you SS. Now I can practice self control!

btiny36 11-21-2012 08:16 AM

Well still no SS package, but that ok less time to stare at it and not be tempted to open or shake it...Yeah Right hahahahaha...Anyhows, my SS partner should have gotten her's already according to the tracking, it was received....

susansomethings 11-21-2012 08:44 AM

The heck with the Naughty Corner...I have left it and am sitting nicely at the MAIL Box...waiting. :D

RedGarnet222 11-21-2012 09:04 AM

Ho Ho Ho Checking in with the posts. Lots of lovely packages have found thier homes. Oh Yea!!!

Robinlee 11-21-2012 10:28 AM

I received my package today, can't wait to open.....happy thanksgiving everyone.

Quercus Rubra 11-21-2012 12:09 PM

Whoo Hooo I got a pretty candy-cane like box in the mail yesterday!!! It doesn't jiggle but does shift. So I didn't shake it too much just in case!! Thank You Secret Santa from Lansing, MI. :o <3

Man It's a good thing that I'm currently distracted with my SO's couch quilt and Oh yeah I have been meeting with a lady about making a Queen Size Wedding Quilt for her Son for July 2013. Looks Like I and my other quilty friend(wh will be doing the big vineyard scene with a arbor with the bride & groom appliqued on the top of the quilt) will having a paying jig for the winter. I'm doing all the handstitching..... and there's a LOT of fancy stitch work to be done. Good thing we are washing the fabrics this week. :eek: Oh Boy!! Good thing I can check out book on Cd's from my little village library. They sure are going to become really handy during my stitching time. Okay I've rambled on......

Once again.... Thank You Secret Santa I'm waiting with abated breathe 'til I can open my pressie.

Tricia

Winnona 11-21-2012 12:28 PM

I think I was naughty too. Santa has brought me yet no package. :(

PenniF 11-21-2012 01:11 PM

Sorry i didn't acknowledge it sooner .... but it's been kinda nutz around here....got a package here from a Santa that lives in Wills Point TX....been staring at it since last week....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH !!!!!

Tothill 11-21-2012 01:28 PM

I got an email from the post office to say the package I sent tried to be delivered today. Check your mail box for a delivery attempt notice if you live east of the west coast

mcdaniel023 11-21-2012 01:47 PM

I posted yesterday that I won a tree from Old Time Pottery. They emailed and said it shipped today and will be here Monday or Tuesday. The tree has 240 ornaments. That is going to be so much fun. I will post pics when it arrives.