Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

btiny36 11-27-2012 11:57 AM

You go SulaBug, I'll cheer you on...come on now slowly walk towards the box.....lol As for me, I'm gonna borrow my son's Bull Dog, and she's just a pup and loves loves to chew on things:D...hehehe sneaky I say...my dog well she seems to be just a sniffer.....:thumbdown:

pyffer3 11-27-2012 12:26 PM

Can I use the excuse of "customs" made me open it or maybe my de-clawed cat shredded her way into the box? Right now it is leaning against my chair in the family room, where my husband "insists" I give it a quick shake before bed each night.

Tink's Mom 11-27-2012 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 5683085)
Do you have to go to the naughty corner if the dog opens your package early?

I like the way you think!!! Oh Tinkerbelle....come see what Mommy has for you to check out...there are yummy treats in there for you.....

Tink's Mom 11-27-2012 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5683565)
BOY..........did I have a scare today!!:shock: I walked into my sewing room to see what I was going to work on today & my Secret Santa box moved itself out into the middle of the room, all by itself. My baby girl dog Rosie was barking & barking at it, like it was going to get her or something. Now, I am wondering just what I should do. Leave it there or try to put it back where it was? Hmmmmmmmmm..........maybe I am suppose to open it NOW!! What do you think?
:D :D :D :D

I think you should open it, Sula!!! After all something in the box wants to get out pretty bad....hehe

mcdaniel023 11-27-2012 02:36 PM

Boy o boy, you are all such enablers. Sula, you better behave. I have to. I have no custom workers, no dog and my hubby thinks he is the secret santa police. By the way, he is worse than those dreaded quilt police.

grann of 6 11-27-2012 02:39 PM

Sadly, the dogs are paying NO attention to MY box. Last year they freaked out every time they walked past it. They knew there were goodies from Tink. I would assume there are either no "monster-dog treats" inside or it came from a house with no pets. Heidi is a scent-hound, so I trust her nose. I would also assume there is no food in my box. But WDIK? No bells either.

I got a beautiful live green wreath from my DS and DDIL today, so I MUST turn on the Christmas music and celebrate.

mjsylvstr 11-27-2012 02:49 PM

Secret Santa's box arrived this PM....on back porch when we arrived home from dinner. thanks.....will be inspecting it each and every day through the ninth........

RedGarnet222 11-27-2012 05:31 PM

BOY..........did I have a scare today!!:shock: I walked into my sewing room to see what I was going to work on today & my Secret Santa box moved itself out into the middle of the room, all by itself. My baby girl dog Rosie was barking & barking at it, like it was going to get her or something. Now, I am wondering just what I should do. Leave it there or try to put it back where it was? Hmmmmmmmmm..........maybe I am suppose to open it NOW!! What do you think?

Sulabug! Your so funny. I say YES do it!!!. (But... I am SURE I am wrong) LOL... Naughty corner here I come.

How about I use my resident ghost to open mine. Oh spooky...

dreamer2009 11-27-2012 05:38 PM

12~DaYs To Go................................................ ........

Cindy60545 11-27-2012 05:51 PM

ok, Sulabug, off to the party room with the rest of us! You know Rosie's too small to open that package for you! You're just going to have to wait like the rest of us! How many more days Dreamer? 12?? We're getting there! Oooh! I've had a hard day of quilting! Guess it's time for some eggnog! Move over Dreamer! I've got a gallon of it to share!