Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

dreamer2009 11-27-2012 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 5684301)
ok, Sulabug, off to the party room with the rest of us! You know Rosie's too small to open that package for you! You're just going to have to wait like the rest of us! How many more days Dreamer? 12?? We're getting there! Oooh! I've had a hard day of quilting! Guess it's time for some eggnog! Move over Dreamer! I've got a gallon of it to share!

hey, quit shovin Cindy.
there is plenty of room over here.
good thing you got a gallon.
Sharooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn
has been really sluggin em down.

maine ladybug 11-27-2012 06:27 PM

Well, just when it seems no one will come up with another.....how my package got opened early, we are now reading about resident ghosts! What's next, unicorns and leprechauns. LOL
Truth be told, I've caught my cat sniffing and trying to move my box around several times. Now what was I thinking telling him " no kitty!". I guess I blew my chance!

sharon b 11-27-2012 07:57 PM

Hey Dreamer - that was mean blaming me for hogging the jug :shock: My glass is normal size what is with that Super Sized Tea jug you call a glass ??????? No wonder the booze doesn't last as long as it use to , gesh :p

Remember to relax and enjoy- don't get stressed out - this is suppose to be fun :) Send Terri a PM and she can let you know if the package was received :thumbup:

sharon b 11-27-2012 07:59 PM

By the way I am from the area of Notre Dame - so yes the Leprechauns got into my package and opened it - thanks for the hint i would never have thought of that story by myself :D

dreamer2009 11-27-2012 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b (Post 5684519)
By the way I am from the area of Notre Dame - so yes the Leprechauns got into my package and opened it - thanks for the hint i would never have thought of that story by myself :D

you opened your package !!!!!
naughty girl !!!

dreamer2009 11-27-2012 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b (Post 5684516)
Hey Dreamer - that was mean blaming me for hogging the jug :shock: My glass is normal size what is with that Super Sized Tea jug you call a glass ??????? No wonder the booze doesn't last as long as it use to , gesh

hey I'm a tiny little thing
with a bottomless pit to fill up.

mcdaniel023 11-27-2012 08:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The tree I won came today. 7 1/2 ft. prelit, 240 ornaments, 57 large picks, 4 garlands, a star for the top and a tree skirt. It arrived at 8:30 tonight and isn't getting decorated until tomorrow.

mcdaniel023 11-27-2012 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b (Post 5684519)

I think that is a fib. Those leprechauns are too busy with football to open that package for you. We are waiting for a new story.

sharon b 11-27-2012 09:01 PM

Boy what a tough crowd tonight..... here is some more egg nog :) Drink Up while I ponder on this a bit and try to come up with a more believable story :D

Love the tree - boy did you get lucky and hey any chance we can see more of the quilt hanging behind it ? Looks awesome ! Was it a pattern or something you made up yourself ... see I haven't drank so much I can't see straight ***cough***cough **** Dreamer***** LOL

sharon b 11-27-2012 09:02 PM

And looking back at the tree again- I see the Bethel Book - would that be the Bethel in my backyard ?