Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

dreamer2009 12-01-2012 08:31 AM

"Where Are You Christmas"

Where are you Christmas
Why can't I find you
Why have you gone away
Where is the laughter
You used to bring me
Why can't I hear music play

My world is changing
I'm rearranging
Does that mean Christmas changes too

Where are you Christmas
Do you remember
The one you used to know
I'm not the same one
See what the time's done
Is that why you have let me go

Christmas is here
Everywhere, oh
Christmas is here
If you care, oh

If there is love in your heart and your mind
You will feel like Christmas all the time

I feel you Christmas
I know I've found you
You never fade away
The joy of Christmas
Stays here inside us
Fills each and every heart with love

Where are you Christmas
Fill your heart with love

annthreecats 12-01-2012 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by nancia (Post 5691191)
i think the grand-baby thing might have worked a couple week-ends ago, but i'm back home and my dgd is in texas. by the time i get the air ticket and get there it may be past the 9th, but if y'all don't mind waiting for me, i will let you know as soon as she has it in her sights and is ready to start tearing, that should be the 14th, since i need 2 weeks to get the better rate. leave me a pm with your phone number so i can call you when it's time ! you guys are the best!! probably, afternoon to early evening on the 14th........ thanks for waiting with me!

Really?!?!?!? I can't wait until the 14th, no way, no how. Just not possible. Terri said the 9th and the 9th it will be for me. Everyone else can wait, though.

dreamer2009 12-01-2012 11:42 AM

24~~~Days Til Christmas......................................... ......:o

grann of 6 12-01-2012 11:58 AM

hey, y'all! it's nancia. i'm at grann of 6 and we're having a blast- i got to shake her ss box, no jingles! she won't let me have it!! pout. and i thought we were friends. not getting any quilting done, but have seen lots of pretty quilts and a yummy lunch. judy is using the LA and i watched.
this is lots of fun! talk to you later!

dreamer2009 12-01-2012 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 5691830)
hey, y'all! it's nancia. i'm at grann of 6 and we're having a blast- i got to shake her ss box, no jingles! she won't let me have it!! pout. and i thought we were friends. not getting any quilting done, but have seen lots of pretty quilts and a yummy lunch. judy is using the LA and i watched.
this is lots of fun! talk to you later!

you are having a party and we weren't invited...........................................
....................going to crawl............................................. ....away...............
and go...........................................sit.. .....................in........................... ....
.................................................. ...............naughty corner all alone :(
will take my SS gift ...................to keep me company................................
and I can..........................................shake it and pick away at it...............
just a little bit........................sniffle....sniffle....s ob....hic.......................

grann of 6 12-01-2012 01:56 PM

The girls just left. What fun we had! They got to see my OMG quilts. I invited Nancia to come out next week so we can open our SS packages together. Any body else want to come???

dreamer2009 12-01-2012 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 5691986)
The girls just left. What fun we had! They got to see my OMG quilts. I invited Nancia to come out next week so we can open our SS packages together. Any body else want to come???

nope______________________________still sitting in _________________________
__________________corner__________________________ _sob_sob_________hic.

Cindy60545 12-01-2012 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 5691986)

I'd love to join you, but don't know where you are! I'll have my GS next Sunday, so he's just going to have to sit & watch Granny open all her Christmas presents! He'll go pout 'cuz he won't have any!

Being as we're a week out, have we got a time on the 9th yet??

Dreamer, have some eggnog! I just spiked it just for you! You'll feel better!! Oh! Wait, can't let you drink alone! Move over, I'll join you!!!

grann of 6 12-01-2012 02:08 PM

Remember, I'm baking snickerdoodles for the Big Reveal. I may even make macaroons, and those peanut butter cookies with the kisses in the center.

Dreamer, please don't pout....we still love you. Wishe you lived closer so you could come play in my sandbox too.

grann of 6 12-01-2012 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 5692002)
I'd love to join you, but don't know where you are! I'll have my GS next Sunday, so he's just going to have to sit & watch Granny open all her Christmas presents! He'll go pout 'cuz he won't have any!

Being as we're a week out, have we got a time on the 9th yet??

Dreamer, have some eggnog! I just spiked it just for you! You'll feel better!! Oh! Wait, can't let you drink alone! Move over, I'll join you!!!

Sorry, you're not close enough to come over. Next Sunday I will change my address. Let's just say that I am East of Texas, way east.