Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

Pat625 12-01-2012 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 5692011)
Sorry, you're not close enough to come over. Next Sunday I will change my address. Let's just say that I am East of Texas, way east.

Florida is east of Texas!! Can I come play??

grann of 6 12-01-2012 02:24 PM

Sure, the more the merrier. Book your flight now.

grann of 6 12-01-2012 02:27 PM

Let me just say.... that as much fun as it is to chat with you all and become friends with all of you, it is even more fun to be able to meet in person. I have made some wonderful longlasting friends here on QB. It is so amazing how we feel like we have known each other for years.

dreamer2009 12-01-2012 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 5692005)
Remember, I'm baking snickerdoodles for the Big Reveal. I may even make macaroons, and those peanut butter cookies with the kisses in the center.

Dreamer, please don't pout....we still love you. Wishe you lived closer so you could come play in my sandbox too.

I like Macroons :)
I wished we lived closer also.
what was nancia's first reaction
to the puppies...ROFL

dreamer2009 12-01-2012 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 5692002)
I'd love to join you, but don't know where you are! I'll have my GS next Sunday, so he's just going to have to sit & watch Granny open all her Christmas presents! He'll go pout 'cuz he won't have any!

Being as we're a week out, have we got a time on the 9th yet??

Dreamer, have some eggnog! I just spiked it just for you! You'll feel better!! Oh! Wait, can't let you drink alone! Move over, I'll join you!!!

spiked eggnog & macaroons...yummers.

grann of 6 12-01-2012 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5692063)
I like Macroons :)
I wished we lived closer also.
what was nancia's first reaction
to the puppies...ROFL

Nancia's sister used to have Great Danes, so she wasn't worried about them. PLUS....she brought them huge stuffed toys, which they LOVE! Heidi wanted constant petting.

purtercat92 12-01-2012 05:31 PM

I love your quilt on the wall behind the beautiful tree!!

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023 (Post 5686386)
Hey Dreamer, I got my new tree decorated. Wanna come over????

starshine 12-01-2012 05:37 PM

I thought nancia was near Terri-head elf????

Now I'm confused :confused:

nancia 12-01-2012 07:50 PM

i think i am so close to the north pole i can smell the snow! i am about 1.5 hrs from grann, but it is a fun trip to make. i think terri is about a 1/2 hr away. so much fun today, not much work done, but lots of bonding. the puppies are now my new best buds, lol. always visit bearing gifts! for a minute i worried you all were teasing me and the dogs would be yorkies or something and the toys would kill them. not easy to find toys in great dane and rottie sizes! i can't wait for the snickerdoodles on the 9th! i can't wait to see what's in my box. you won't wait for me to get to texas so my dgd can open the box. i'm so disappointed you wouldn't wait for me. i sent her an lol elmo and she is having a terrific time with the box! ah, remember when your kids were fascinated with cardboard boxes? imagination is the best toy. she will get to open it for christmas. and here we are, once again, fascinated with cardboard boxes! i've gently shaken mine (it has fragile written all over it). still no jingles! maybe it should be stirred, not shaken. you naughty corner lushes should know! lol, are you still having fun? or can you tell? please, try to be sober for the reveal. we don't want to have to re-run it the next sunday! the christmas countdown is started and we are on day 4 of the 12 days till giftness! (say it fast, it sort of sounds like it) oh, yay! tomorrow we get 5 golden rings! can i have mine with diamonds? PLEEZ!

Happy Tails 12-02-2012 04:29 AM

awwwww I'm so jealous, I wish I could be with you 2 :(

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 5691830)
hey, y'all! it's nancia. i'm at grann of 6 and we're having a blast- i got to shake her ss box, no jingles! she won't let me have it!! pout. and i thought we were friends. not getting any quilting done, but have seen lots of pretty quilts and a yummy lunch. judy is using the LA and i watched.
this is lots of fun! talk to you later!