Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

dreamer2009 12-11-2012 08:19 PM

I have been abandoned_______________and left here all alone____________

_____________in the naughty corner________________where did all

my______ cohorts go_________geeze booze is gone and so are they :(

hearthhush 12-11-2012 08:21 PM

Cajunquilter2: Glad you received your package. I knew when you said you liked purple you would like the LSU table top. I actually road pass the road to your home today. I went down the bayou to take my son for work and I passed thru. We will get together after the first of the year. I will come visit, and we can go to the quilt shop by you. I know its not the same to see pics and it is to hold in your hands so be careful traveling and enjoy your package once you are home. Happy Holidays.

hearthhush 12-11-2012 08:23 PM

Dreamer I think you are awesome. You have really made me laugh and enjoy this year on here. I have not abondoned you!!!!! Happy holidays!

Kare 51 12-11-2012 08:25 PM

Merry Christmas! I want to give a big THANKS to "momma dorian" for the wonderful books you sent me..as you know I love Civil War Reproductions and I have never seen the book you sent me..The book on Christmas ornaments will be well used because our Guild makes ornaments for donation trees. Thank you again Dorian and Happy Holidays..Karen

Leota 12-11-2012 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by MommaDorian (Post 5714303)
I am late opening mine too. Thank you to Hazel (aka Hazel B)!!! I got a 1x6" ruler, little scissors, safety pins, needles, safety pins, patchwork pincushion (June Taylor), 1x12" ruler, towel & pot holder, animal note pad & magnets, scented petals, chocolate tin, a frame, a chocolate bar, sponges, & a mug!! Thank you, Hazel. I had fun opening it!!

You're welcome Momma Dorian. We had fun putting your box together... Yes, mom (Hazel B) and I scheme together on things like this :D

tracibug 12-11-2012 10:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Linda58-

It was so much fun opening my box!! Each of the items was wrapped in fabric!!!

My 10yo son kept track of the time all weekend for me to let me know when it was time to open it... right up to the last 5 mins. MOM!! IT IS TIME!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]381770[/ATTACH]

tracibug 12-11-2012 11:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
AND the contents... Woohoo!!

Goodies for me... softgrip scissors, beautiful FQs, big bells, tape measurers, thread ripper, chopsticks for turning, cutter carrier, mini sewing kit, flower pins, mini scissors, magazines for ideas, buttons... oh oh oh and the glasses case full of threads and needles!!! And some candies for me and mine.

Goodies for my dog and kitties...

Super wonderful and oh so fun, great goodies for such a newbie... Happy Holidays to you!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]381771[/ATTACH]

LAQUITA 12-11-2012 11:19 PM

I was out of town on Sunday afternoon, but I wanted to thank Ireland Dragon Quilting FOR AN AWSOME S SANTA BOX! I was totally amazed at all the goodies I got!
A package of print n press iron on transfers
2 snowmen fat qtrs
2lime green rubber needle puller pads
lime green/hot pink seam ripper
travel hair brush
2 batik fat qtrs
a beautiful Magnolia wall hanging kit
a handmade pink /; white zippered accessory bag
and the very best thing of all: a quilted sewing machine cover made out of antique rose fabric & it's reversible,.
She sent things in my favorite colors and made me a machine cover, things I wanted / asked for. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU so very much Wendy for an AWESOME package I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!
Now, off to 'play' with my goodies..........

PurplePassion 12-12-2012 12:19 AM

Dreamer, I must have missed it--What did you get in your pile of presents?

mcdaniel023 12-12-2012 03:05 AM

Hi Dreamer.
I didn't abandon you...I just got the flu. Yuk! No energy for anything.