Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

dreamer2009 10-01-2012 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 5554348)
I have to get this off my chest....I am soooo bummed! Got my name and read everything on her list....I don't have to do any shopping because I have everything she wants right in my stash! And I wanted to go shopping!:D:p:shock:

that is just so sad............................................... .........................................NOT...lol

PinkLotus 10-01-2012 09:53 AM

Got mine.. Also, didn't say much on likes..lol Hummm....

marne 10-01-2012 10:25 AM

Dear Santa,

You may have looked at my list and thought "gee, there is not much here". I didn't know what to put down-I like lots of things, and don't want to be picky. I'd say I was easy, but that might give you the wrong impression, and I might end up in the Naughty Corner. (though it looks like I'd be in good company). I do have a daughter who is learning to sew-she is 10-so we will be sharing this box together.

Really, Santa, I'm just so thrilled to be having fun, and meeting new folks, and giggling at all the mischief, I mean fun that people are having. In the world that is today, I'm glad I found a bunch of people who are nice, and seem to have so much fun.

I am sure you are quite busy packing up boxes-I hope that goes well.

Warmly,
Marne

p.s. while I am sure you do not condone interstate heists of fabric, I am also positive that you would not fault me for providing cookies and warm drinks to those who might travel through Central Ohio on their way to whatever their plans are.

Tink's Mom 10-01-2012 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 5554348)
I have to get this off my chest....I am soooo bummed! Got my name and read everything on her list....I don't have to do any shopping because I have everything she wants right in my stash! And I wanted to go shopping!:D:p:shock:

AHHHH, just go shopping anyhow!!! I'm sure you could fill another box and put it under the tree....to you from the dogs...

dreamer2009 10-01-2012 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom (Post 5554541)
AHHHH, just go shopping anyhow!!! I'm sure you could fill another box and put it under the tree....to you from the dogs...

SUE this is a great idea !!

Tink's Mom 10-01-2012 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by marne (Post 5554532)
Dear Santa,

You may have looked at my list and thought "gee, there is not much here". I didn't know what to put down-I like lots of things, and don't want to be picky. I'd say I was easy, but that might give you the wrong impression, and I might end up in the Naughty Corner. (though it looks like I'd be in good company). I do have a daughter who is learning to sew-she is 10-so we will be sharing this box together.

Really, Santa, I'm just so thrilled to be having fun, and meeting new folks, and giggling at all the mischief, I mean fun that people are having. In the world that is today, I'm glad I found a bunch of people who are nice, and seem to have so much fun.

I am sure you are quite busy packing up boxes-I hope that goes well.

Warmly,
Marne

p.s. while I am sure you do not condone interstate heists of fabric, I am also positive that you would not fault me for providing cookies and warm drinks to those who might travel through Central Ohio on their way to whatever their plans are.

Marne...there will be 3 of us travelling to Virginia...SharonB, McDaniel and me...we might have Tink with us to use as a lookout. Not sure when....we have to check on schedules. I must remember to pack catnip...that should make the guard kitties happy...

dreamer2009 10-01-2012 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom (Post 5554554)
Marne...there will be 3 of us travelling to Virginia...SharonB, McDaniel and me...we might have Tink with us to use as a lookout. Not sure when....we have to check on schedules. I must remember to pack catnip...that should make the guard kitties happy...

Hey you forgot to be picking me up !!

Melody MO/KS 10-01-2012 10:47 AM

Yes I got mine and I'mready to Rock and Roll:p:):D:D:D:D

marne 10-01-2012 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom (Post 5554554)

Fear not, I have catnip and cat treats in case you forget. Cat treats keep them busier for longer-until the catnip kicks in. Just let me know when to be ready-I can even provide to go cups as you are speeding away from the scene of the crime.

Tink's Mom 10-01-2012 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5554566)
Hey you forgot to be picking me up !!

Add Dreamer to the list....we couldn't pull this off without the chief naughty girl!!!