Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

dreamer2009 10-06-2012 12:35 PM

I found a major score for my SS partner...
she will have to think outside the box
on this one !!

CajunQuilter2 10-06-2012 12:46 PM

well I just got back from a HUGH quilt shop in Ga. I had something specific in mind and I knew this shop had a few to choose from.......hmmmm....wonder what it could be????.....:eek::D. Anywho......I also found FQ's for her as well. Did not have much to go on as far as what she likes fabric wise so I went by what I found I liked and will hope for the best. I had a few things in my stash I wanted to add and have something I want to make and it will be ready to go!!!!!!!!!!!Wonder where it will be going. All I can say is we both live in the south and we both like apposing football teams.........hmmmmmm......

wanda lou 10-06-2012 02:19 PM

I got my pals 4 FQ's, now to fill the box with lots of special stuff.

RedGarnet222 10-06-2012 02:45 PM

I am just the hand work away for finishing my special SS partner's gift. Whew! That was really a trial to make! I am so excited to have it finished! I sure hope she likes it! It is a quilter's gift, for sure!

Pat625 10-06-2012 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5566422)
Ho-Ho-Ho.........I am busy putting my Secret Santa package together for my secret partner!! :D I have been given so many good clues, that I am afraid my box with run-ith over. Oh what shall I do? :D Two boxes maybe?
:D :D :D :D

Wouldn't want you to have such a problem..You could just send the overflow to me!!;)
:D:)

Teacup 10-06-2012 03:06 PM

I've narrowed down what I'm putting in my box, and have 2 items ready to go. All I can say is, my person and I like a lot of the same things! Our favorite color is _____ and we both like ____ fabric. We both have ____ as pets. We both like ____ sewing machines. Both of us are trying to learn to _____. We like to eat ____. We both have interest in ____. I will say, however, that she has a few additional interests that I'm jealous of and can only dream about trying.

dreamer2009 10-06-2012 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 (Post 5566753)
I am just the hand work away for finishing my special SS partner's gift. Whew! That was really a trial to make! I am so excited to have it finished! I sure hope she likes it! It is a quilter's gift, for sure!

I am so glad you are doing this.
your partner is going to be very happy !!

dreamer2009 10-06-2012 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 5566770)
Wouldn't want you to have such a problem..You could just send the overflow to me!!;)
:D:)

me thinketh someone sounds a tad greedy............................................ .......?
send it to

ME !!!!!!!

VickiM 10-06-2012 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5564650)
Jingle bells, santa smells
dead fish all the way
oh what fun it is to ride
in a one horse open sleigh.

Bells on bob tails ring
and boy those bees sure do sting
what fun it is to laugh & sing
a sleighing song toniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggg ggghhhhhhhhhhttttttttt.

Dreamer, you are such a hoot!!!!!!!!:)

Finding lots of little surprises for my SS & am making some surprises...just wish she had mentioned a few more colors on her list...don't know if she likes brights, pastels, mostly neutrals, etc. I also need to find something this week for the furry one...they love Xmas too! They are, afterall, our babies!

mdall 10-06-2012 04:37 PM

Okay then, for whoever got my name. If I did not answer a question that you may let me answer it. I like just about anything and will be more than glad to answer any more specific question if you just PM me and ask. LOL

Yep, I bet that will really work.