Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September F8 swap ~ sign up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-f8-swap-%7E-sign-up-closed-t199506.html)

goldendog55 09-26-2012 09:32 PM

You're welcome. Glad I could help!

MaryMo 09-26-2012 10:11 PM

Judy (goldendog55), you were a busy person this swap! I love the F8s I received from you .... same as previous posted by others. The brown/white plaid is calling to be made into a mug rug; a piece of the cats and pumpkins is going into an I-Spy quilt; and the sunflowers will be saved for a sunflower-themed quilt for me when I collect a variety of sunflower fabrics - a some day project. Thank You, Judy ... you are a super swapper (and try saying that 5 times.) This has been a great swap, Ms Grace!

MaryMo 09-27-2012 08:11 PM

2 Attachment(s)
These swaps are great! You all are sharing fabrics I would never buy for myself even though I really like them and am looking forward to using them. First picture is of the F8s sent by goldendog55 ....
[ATTACH=CONFIG]365984[/ATTACH]
Beautiful fabrics ....

Today I received this package from jarenie ....
[ATTACH=CONFIG]365985[/ATTACH]
and more beautiful fabrics. Now off to think about what I want to make with these. I know they'll mix really good with others received.
Thanks jarenie and goldendog55!!! Swapping with you is fun!

Prettiptibbs 09-27-2012 09:40 PM

2 Attachment(s)
More eye candy! The first pics are from Connie and the second from Jarenie. Aren't they beautiful!

jaba 09-28-2012 10:34 AM

F8

1 Attachment(s)
Received a set today from Jarenie, it's beautiful fabric, thank you so much. Seems like we've had each other for a partner lately, you know, I'm getting use to meeting like this :)[ATTACH=CONFIG]366082[/ATTACH]

goldendog55 10-09-2012 03:50 PM

Ms. Grace, I tried sending you a message, but your mailbox is too full. I need help remembering names again. Thanks!

nurse bonnie 10-11-2012 07:05 PM

Ms. Grace ~ I tried to send you a pm, but your box is full. Bonnie

goldendog55 10-11-2012 07:22 PM

I've received 3 more sets of f8s. I've been having some memory problems, due to my medical problems, so I'm having difficulty keeping track of who they were from, but I want you to know that I love them all. I really am sorry about losing the names, but sometimes, it's almost easy to forget my own (mostly teasing!).

sew4nin 10-12-2012 05:47 AM

I missed this one. I hope I haven't missed the announcement for the next swap!

TheMamaHauser 10-12-2012 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by goldendog55 (Post 5579183)
I've received 3 more sets of f8s. I've been having some memory problems, due to my medical problems, so I'm having difficulty keeping track of who they were from, but I want you to know that I love them all. I really am sorry about losing the names, but sometimes, it's almost easy to forget my own (mostly teasing!).

I sent you the double set. I'm fessing up so that it doesn't eat at you that you didn't know :)

I'm glad you liked them! It's my first time using my awesome new FoodSaver :) Did the seal hold?