Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September FQ Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-fq-swap-t197943.html)

mscupid804 09-16-2012 08:38 AM

****Just a note to all, please be sure and re check what swap you are sending to because in one of my FQ sets I rec'd 2 F8's. I didn't realize it until I went to grab a FQ to use.

Jvan228 09-16-2012 11:54 AM

I am still looking for my FQ's. My mailbo is empty (boo hoo) I think they got lost in the mail.

Quilty-Louise 09-17-2012 07:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
WOW can y'all say brain collapse? LOL

I could have sworn that I posted the pictures of my FQ's
that I received from snownannie, but looking back on the
posts I see that I must have forgotten to click on the "post"
button.

I just know that I typed up a big thank you to Jeanetta
(snownannie) but didn't complete the posting.... shesh
what am I going to do with myself.

Anyway Jeanetta THANK YOU so much. I love them all.

The dark red print is just what I needed too!, last year
I bought 2 fq's of that print only to use it all in a project.
When I was looking through my scraps I found 2 small
pieces and wished I had more for a wall hanging for my
MIL and SIL, now thanks to you I have enough to make
them each a wall hanging using the fabric that I wanted.

Here is a picture of my wonderful fabrics.

Jvan228 09-17-2012 06:03 PM

Worth waiting for

1 Attachment(s)
I got this in the mail today from JoeJoe31. I'm excited and looking forward to making a fall table topper. And JoeJoe31 "Thanks" for the little extra something also. She's just too cute.

Thanks again,
Jvan228

joejoe31 09-17-2012 06:22 PM

So sorry It was alittle late had ran into some RL Issues. I hope you like your lil extra something she will watch over and bring you peace in the fall weather >>.Iam so glad you like them and your little friend.Joejoe31 To Jvan228

brenda21 09-19-2012 07:30 AM

If you still have not received please send me a PM.

Anastasia 09-22-2012 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by stitchingpost (Post 5510833)
I also keep record of my sp swaps,and their likes,,so i get to know them better,,and i know lots and lots of fun things bout anas friends,lol

Like, that they're all absolutely nuts? STOP TELLING MY SECRETS AUNTIE! hahaha

marcialee 09-22-2012 03:05 PM

stitching post I received your package today. The FQs are perfect. I love them all. and I also love the tissue holder you made me. Thank you so very much. I can't post pictures, for some reason it keeps failing to load and I am not sure what to do.

mscupid804 09-22-2012 04:45 PM

RESIZE, RESIZE, RESIZE....pics NEED to be resized before they will load. You have to keep trying until you get it to load by getting it the right size.:thumbup:

stitchingpost 09-22-2012 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by marcialee (Post 5533564)
stitching post I received your package today. The FQs are perfect. I love them all. and I also love the tissue holder you made me. Thank you so very much. I can't post pictures, for some reason it keeps failing to load and I am not sure what to do.

,thank you hope u enjoy them,sorry it took longer to get to you but i dont understand ,,you should had them,tue,or wed ,,what the PO told me,butyou got them enjoy,,,,